RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Picking it up later today :+1: @Kron any thoughts yet mate?

Not had much time with them yet, but they’re really comfy also might be the first wired IEMs that I could totally understand someone being able to sleep with them in. I also like the clarity that they have. Pretty nice overall for the price but I definitely need more time with them, I do wish that they had a detachable cable though.

7 Likes

@Rikudou_Goku any interest in the new cheaper fiio iems? FiiO(JadeAudio) JH3 1DD+2BA Triple Hybrid Driver In ear Earphone IEM HiFi Audio with Detachable 0.78 Cable Brass|Earphones| - AliExpress
one is still 40% off limited to 100 units

2 Likes

Sorry, not interersted.

Interesting- venting through the 2pin connector is a GS Audio trick if I remember - not that they’re necessarily the only ones to do it.

2021-12-14: GS Audio GT12X review GS Audio GT12X - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Nothing like the graph they showed, a shame…

5 Likes

2021-12-16: Tanchjim Echo review: Tanchjim Echo TWS - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Their first TWS, looking forward for their next one if this is what they started with.

4 Likes

Alright, D-day is upon @PopinTeddy, going to pick up my VR3000 now. :smirk:

6 Likes

I’m also excited to hear your thoughts!

Slaughter me DADDY!!

*yells into my VR3000 mic *

5 Likes

Its…nothing special…not especially tight nor fast bass (has some texture but pretty meh), vocals are pretty decent though, treble is actually bright there is a real peak at 8k but not particularly airy. Soundstage and imaging are very average.

But seriously, why the fuck cant they have decent channel matching???

They are literally losing to a 15 usd KZ… (makes KZ´s QC look TOTL.)

not the first time this happened either…

3 Likes

Holy heck that channel imbalance…

Ok, imma go sit in the back and take a sip and sigh.
It’s nice knowing yall :clown_face:

8 Likes

Dont worry, I went and called them out on the shit they are doing…

3 Likes

On the bright side: you happiness only costed you 18£.

4 Likes

That’s totally true; I’ve always based my judgment on this set with the knowledge that it’s a sub-$50 (£18 purchased price) set. But to my ears it has the resemblance of the tonality that MEST has, just more laid back. I’ll apologize if that comparison confused folks and made them anticipate a TOTL set :grimacing: I did tell folks to jump on it because of the discount haha, never the MSRP

But I’m happy for myself cos my set is still in my ears now (after so many days) :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

But you got tips :+1:

3 Likes

If I wanted the tips, I could have just bought this:

I had hopes that JP-Fi could at least for once compete with the Chi-fi market (*sigh)

Was waiting for the graph but that channel imbalance is unacceptable for it’s MSRP, I digress

1 Like

Its basically Chi-fi masquerading as JP-fi…

1 Like

But were’s the fun it that :man_shrugging: lol

1 Like