RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

That’s what I was thinkin’. Just figured I would ask first in case you had tried it and learned anything helpful. Thanks though. :pray:

1 Like

New RikuBuds cases

13 Likes

Pretty snazzy looking, and we all know that they’ll come filled with goodness!

1 Like

12 Likes

Ooooh. Welcome to the club!

1 Like

Heard u guys wanted mods? Here you go.

![graph - 2023-04-20T193334.658|690x298](upload://bBcMEBlnxDP6cusc0n4npW

TQbQD.jpeg)

5 Likes

Man this’s getting confusing lol… and I thought this was bad :smile:

6 Likes

lol, what is confusing u? Im literally just naming it after the recipe. :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s labeled well, I think it’s just the number of variants present!

2 Likes

Wow, you managed to get the bass levels up to Legato levels! How do they compare in terms of sound?

Legato bass is MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH bassier than that version of the EA500, heck I dont find it THAT bassy actually. Speed and tightness doesnt degrade too much compared to stock EA500. Its definitely not a substitute for a basshead iem imo.

7 Likes

Another example of how the FR only tells a part of the story!

Looking forward to your review!

1 Like

Will only make a short impression post on it. Give it a day or 2.

2 Likes

how does that elevated bass sound to you @Rikudou_Goku ?

EDIT: Just saw your comments above!

@GooberBM dude, I swear your pair has a similar FR to the Legato now that I’m seeing the graph here.

1 Like

I put a high density tuning foam and then low density foam into the red nozzles, with a 450 filter paper on the bass port…so it’s pretty close to what Riku did. Just not the extra mesh

That 450 damper on the vent wont be as drastic as mine though. Since mine was with a 100% seal (blutack).

2 Likes

Definitely. I was adding bass while still maintains good balance with the upper end. I wasn’t going for basshead attempt

1 Like

Niceee :+1:

(10 chars)

1 Like

I should mention that if u thought about reducing bass via blocking the outer vent, it doesnt do anything.

Oh and (RikuBuds gen3):
SabervsLancer
:wink:

5 Likes