Roast our setups

ZEOS mentioned he wanted to start roasting setups on a recent review. we have all seen the super minimal setup and the pimped out RGB gaming PCs. BUT have you seen 40 different speakers on a desk with a crap ton of headphones and amps? I think not.

Post your setups down below for all to see. Show off your novel way of doing the thngs we love.

WITH PICTURES.

3 Likes

well…in order to roast setups, we need people to say what they have. not fair to randomly pick a forum member, read their profile and then pick on them, when they didn’t ask to be part of the fun.

so I’ll start. roast me…

ENOG2 Pro, Vali 2, HE-4xx.

Geshelli is from Florida and hifiman has bad build quality. I don’t know, I’m sorry.:cry:

1 Like

your mother is a hamster and your father smells of edlerberries!

your audio gear is fine. it’s just your family that’s off. :wink:

7 Likes

Google Photos
Google Photos

i have my headphone amp dacs and mini dps strapped to the bottom of my desk. Along with all that cable management. All my speakers are on their own power switch. my headphones sit on old star case posts.
my jbl lsr 310s 2x are atop some whole made wooden stands that I made from some scrap woold I found at a job site.

My favor speaker on the desk is the iloud mtm

What is my WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor)?

6 Likes

No Females Allowed/10

5 Likes

“I fart in your general direction!”

Needed a good laugh and watched that last night!

4 Likes

My listening room

6 Likes

the chair is worth more than all the audio gear combined. :wink:

2 Likes

*stares at photo of ugly desk for 8 minutes *

Damn I got nothing. Hopefully someone funny will come around eventually.

BTW, How are the iLoud MTM’s? I’ve considered replacing my $2k SVS Ultra setup with them because they are really overkill for an office.

I actually had a pair for my office at work, worked nicely for that application. They got plenty loud for me. They also looked cheap and are easy to put away so less likely things will happen to them

1 Like

How many people have you murdered in that room?

4 Likes

Those pictures make me think you haven’t had a face to face conversation with some who makes anything less than a 6 figure salary in years.

I see you have one of those new HD monitors with 3x3 resolution and 6 colors! Congrats! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I mean I do have a barber, a bartender, and I frequent several audio/hifi shops so I do slum it occasionally. :mask:

1 Like

Still love that movie!!

1 Like

3 Likes

WAF is: Let me get my wife…All she said was… He must be single :rofl:

58X with no dac or amp, 13 inch laptop for everything, LG V35 but using 50 buck wireless earbuds using AAC

and for records a U-Turn Orbit with a grado cartridge and acrylic platter, a Schiit Mani as a preamp, and some powered speakers with a headphone jack as my amplifier

the Iloud MTMs are fantastic they sound more natural then the rb42s. they have some base but they do distort on some basely tracks. even with a sub they can’t do dubsep BUT play some softer tracks with some sound stage and … … … there the best speaker i have herd.

2 Likes