Roast our setups

No Females Allowed/10

5 Likes

“I fart in your general direction!”

Needed a good laugh and watched that last night!

4 Likes

My listening room

6 Likes

the chair is worth more than all the audio gear combined. :wink:

2 Likes

*stares at photo of ugly desk for 8 minutes *

Damn I got nothing. Hopefully someone funny will come around eventually.

BTW, How are the iLoud MTM’s? I’ve considered replacing my $2k SVS Ultra setup with them because they are really overkill for an office.

I actually had a pair for my office at work, worked nicely for that application. They got plenty loud for me. They also looked cheap and are easy to put away so less likely things will happen to them

1 Like

How many people have you murdered in that room?

4 Likes

Those pictures make me think you haven’t had a face to face conversation with some who makes anything less than a 6 figure salary in years.

I see you have one of those new HD monitors with 3x3 resolution and 6 colors! Congrats! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I mean I do have a barber, a bartender, and I frequent several audio/hifi shops so I do slum it occasionally. :mask:

1 Like

Still love that movie!!

1 Like

3 Likes

WAF is: Let me get my wife…All she said was… He must be single :rofl:

58X with no dac or amp, 13 inch laptop for everything, LG V35 but using 50 buck wireless earbuds using AAC

and for records a U-Turn Orbit with a grado cartridge and acrylic platter, a Schiit Mani as a preamp, and some powered speakers with a headphone jack as my amplifier

the Iloud MTMs are fantastic they sound more natural then the rb42s. they have some base but they do distort on some basely tracks. even with a sub they can’t do dubsep BUT play some softer tracks with some sound stage and … … … there the best speaker i have herd.

2 Likes

I fail to see anything wrong with this.

Edit:
Is this a DMX controller?

Roast:
-“I do music for a living”
-“Oh, it must pay well”
-“…yeah…”
(I’m in the same situation right now. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Roast:
“I’m at least 70 years old.” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have the micro’s on my desk at work… Cheap looking so no one even notices… Sound fantastic… They image and sound stage so well…virtually disappear. The bass is comical.

1 Like

There is a fairly massive difference between my set up at my folks place while Im here (thank you, COVID), and back at my dorm