Rumors and new releases thread

eh m0n posted 7 hours ago, no harm done lol.

1 Like

Ohh… Why must you hurt me… I just got paid too… And I have the budget room… FUCK!!!

2 Likes

Soekris, finally! http://soekris.dk/dac2541.html

9 Likes

Looks nice.

SPL Phonitor One

Specs:

• Class AB
  • Input Impedance: 20kΩ/47kΩ (balanced/unbalaned)
  • Output Impedance: 20Ω
  • Power: 400mW 47Ω, 330mW 250Ω, 190mW 600Ω
  • 210x50x220mm (8.3x2x8.6 inch)
  • Crossfade-Knob
  • 390€
  • 12V @ 1.5A from external switchmode PSU

Looks like the SPL One Series is new.

For 100€ on top of the Phonitor One, you could get the Control One. Like the Phonitor One, except with a monitor control section.

1 Like

Finally available for purchase. Graphene coated dynamic driver, semi-open design, $300 US.

Edit: Dual 2.5mm 2 meter cable cloth covered cable, and baby butt case.

5 Likes

This release looks to be a nice alternative with 64 Audio with similar technology. They are gearing for the always having it around with you, rather than at-home only pair.

2 Likes

For those that don’t know, Tin T1 Plus is coming. @hawaiibadboy talks a little about it in his more recent video and someone tried to sell it earlier.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001431359998.html

This Control One has a pre-out with a subwoofer out. I wonder if it cuts the lower frequencies to the speakers like a good Sub out should do. If so, this is a hell of a feature.

1 Like

how well do this well regarded sub-$100 IEM’s stand up against the $100 - $200 IEM’s?

16 Likes

Wait, do I see a USB input in a Geshelli product? Man, 2020 is REALLY a crazy year. I definitively don’t need this, but it got my interest.

8 Likes
1 Like

I’ve recently seen a post to the Loxjie D30, but nothing about the A30. It apparently uses the same Infineon Amp chip as the DA-8S and the SA300. $20 higher than the SA300 but it has Optical and Coaxial inputs too. Seems like a really nice package for a room setup with speakers.

Moondrop SSP is finally out, been waiting for this for a while, it’s an insta buy from me due to how much I love my ssr

1 Like

I’m super interested in these. I could just jump to the Starfields and forget about IEMs, but I kinda want to start a collection of IEMs, journey through the nice ChFi stuff starting with the cheap end. Ugh, I can already hear my parents yelling at me for wasting money on audio again.

I don’t know if I would like the SSR or SSP more. Not really a bass guy, but I do wonder if it would be too bass-light for even me.

I’d call the bass on the ssr slightly rolled off, a bit lower than what I’d say is neutral. You can tell it’s there but it takes a back seat to the rest of the frequency range. They are really nice for female vocals especially, that’s where they really shine for me.

Super tempting. Like as soon as multiple reviewers mentioned that they are a bit too shouty for them, I thought “these are probably for me.”

Thanks for the short impressions.

Has there been any word on the fluxlab volot lately?

any news on this? really interested in it, it has all the features I’m looking for, but i don’t know if the connectors are interchangable like on the TRN bt20s pro. If they are and if it’s not too expensive this looks like a no brainer to me.

1 Like