Rumors and new releases thread

now THIS is curious!!!

I wonder what their M1 chip is and whether they’ll be facing a lawsuit from Apple for trademark infringement?

also, I hope they introduce a hub with dual video support as a lot of workers that use hubs for their mobile devises connect to two displays. I’d say go to two mDP connectors or perhaps one full-size DP with multi-stream so you can daisy chain for two or three screens. the 100w pass through is also very impressive as having that high of a wattage is still fairly uncommon.

I really like!!!

1 Like

is there now a rattlingpaintwoman on the horizon?

if you keep changing your name, you’re going to need one of those badges that can you can flip like a Rolodex to show what name flavor of the day you’re going with! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I mean, if you don’t like them, you don’t gotta buy them. I’ve heard they have potential.

interesting how they’ve insinuated the oval shaped driver like many of their planars with the design of the cup. which makes me wonder…has anyone tried making a dynamic driver that wasn’t perfectly round?

What have you heard?

Just what I said, they’ve got potential. I know reviews are in the pipeline.

1 Like

also, potential? did you see Z’s orgasm with the Blon B60? I’ve only heard the B8’s and didn’t enjoy them as I found them muddy and recessed compared to the other headphones I’d gotten at that time, like my NAD HP50’s and…hmmm…having a brain fart as there was another pair I sourced around the same time. :stuck_out_tongue:

WE FOUND BLON’S SHILL ACCOUNT!!! :rofl:

I’ve only heard 1 of Blons products and I didn’t like it, so…

1 Like

which one?

also, somehow there is a review of these on Drop already:

they do sound like they may be a winner. the description indicates that they carry HFM house sound, which I am a fan of. one of the cons though seems to be a growing trend in the audio world…lousy thin / shallow ear cups. grrr…

1 Like

I mean, Sennheiser don’t do round headphones overall. They’re definitely comfortable once you ease the clamp.

Interested to see what a Hifiman closed dynamic brings to the table. Cheap audioman has a review out already.

1 Like

The BL03. Bought them. Didn’t like them at all.

Hmm… Not sure I would get on with that headband. And the ear pads look too thin. But you never know until you put them on. Anyway, I’m not in that market at this time. I’m saving up for something better.

Resolve from headphones.com had an early pair and posted a short/quick review and measurements of them:

1 Like

KZ model no3759 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
KZ ZES

1 Like

New shozy tribrid for $500

1 Like

It looks like a Monarch II quite a lot.

xinhs
xinhs posted a message about being away for new years and included this pic, not sure if it’s just a custom they’ve had made or a xinhs iem but :man_shrugging: something to speculate on

Akros have reviewed some of their iems.

1 Like

have you been given a review unit or anything like that (news included)? feel like you’re the #1 xinhs salesman