9 Likes

Don’t we all?

1 Like

Soncoz stack incoming:

Kinera URD (2 EST + 2 DD + 1BA), 650$

Oh good, the price is prohibitive for me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

interesting…

Drop + HIFIMAN HE-R7DX Closed Back Headphones Discussions | Audiophile | Headphones | Closed Back Headphones?

Indeed. I had heard about this. Um, please make the cups look better than that pic, lol. This is going to have to be affordable based on HFM dynamic driver perception/history. Clearly a 5xx/Deva cup. I still enjoy 5xx, a headphone derailed by overly ambitious initial marketing and the community obsessing on that element. I enjoy that simple headband, works well on my X4 also and I’ve never had any issues on either pair.

Eager to see more info come out, but have to say I have more hope than confidence in this one.

2 Likes

Oh gosh just when I get all obsessed with single DD sets.

I was super impressed in the last year with the Tequila1, but not especially compared to current offerings – it was getting a little long in the tooth.

They just refreshed it with something gorgeous. If they’ve truly made large advances from the original already good sound, then darn…

I’ll hold out for graphs and reviews, as always. My single DD curiosity demands more reviews to be out there! So far:

• BQEYZ Autumn
  • Lotoo LE M1
  • Whizzer HE03D (never bought one of theirs before hate their naming scheme - impossible to search between models that don’t seem to be very related anyway)
  • AUNE Jasper

Imma buy the CCA CRA, pretty sure of it. I’ve pledge to buy the Olina too.

1 Like

need to change your name to rattlngIEMwoman…

1 Like

…aaand it’s delisted. Seems hifigo revealed it too early.

I can just say that Autumn blew me away. Can’t wait to write a review on it.

1 Like

Thanks for the note, and I look forward to that!

Someone on eBay has them for $160, but that’s still $180 after shipping and tax. Waiting for a truly cheap used one.

1 Like

I got graphs for Whizzer’s new HE03D single DD. Their rep found these from a user:

Glad I asked, at the very least the bass response is all wrong for me (I take my lows linear down from sub bass)

if people end up buying this use my referral so i can get free shit thank u xoxo

The next IEM on my list ( S12 in the mail currently ).

4 Likes

Though I don’t need MQA, this one supports full decoding

Ikko USB-C hub with 3.5+4.4mm DAC/AMP and 3 sound modi. 99$ but just 64mW…

DAC SNC 8600
Interface TypeC to PC ;100W PD TypeC Input1; DATA TypeC1;
USB3.2 3 ; 1 HDMI 4K 60Hz Output; SD ports1,TF ports1
Audio Port 3.5mm Audio Output & 4.4mm Audio Output;
SNR 100dB
THD: 0.01%
Maximum Output: 64mW
Decoding Ability: PCM 192Khz
Compatibility : Android,IOS,Mac OS,Win10, PS5,Switch
1 Like

Well, they’ve finally dropped for $150

1 Like

16 ohm dynamic, wow. Also, they kept those hideous cups, wow! I thought that was just for a prototype. Will be interesting to see how it plays out

They look like they’d be a great blank canvas for painting/customizing.

4 Likes