What on God’s acoustic earth:

72 drivers.

https://m.tb.cn/h.fkUUQkg?tk=u5Dq22laNtX

9 Likes

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What even…

2 Likes

is that price in Yen? if yes, it’s cheap 10000 yen = 77 €

it’s yuan, so it’s about 1200* euro, they use the same symbol, sometimes people put one line in one and two lines in the other to differentiate between the two

1 Like

Yeah but wonder about the real quality here…

Maybe good for parts you can salvage from these lol… extra BAs and crossovers for replacement parts in broken IEMs.

Though this DIYing with BAs must be really tough.

1 Like

Hell nah. For parts? If what people are saying is true, 1200 euros for parts is insane. Would probably be way easier to acquire the same parts individually, but then again, the manufacturers of these drivers probably only do wholesale and big orders.

HMM…This looks pretty interesting. I could not find any specs on it, but I’m gonna guess 150-200 watts per channel into 8 ohms, low noise class D. Looks nice, too. 1200-1400 bucks might a reasonable target, it depends on what is inside from a build and component selection perspective.

With all those vents and heatsinks, my guess is class a or a/b.

1 Like

Yeah I would also say class A/B or class G

Good point; you are probably correct. Works for me. The VU meters are a nice touch. Although, that may be a little too much for my desktop environment. :sunglasses:

Is this even real? I don’t think any good engineer would just slap that many drivers into an IEM

Yeah it makes no rational sense… maybe it’s more gimmick value than any real value.
Beats me. It’s plain stupid, really.

1 Like

What the hell

They’re finally updating it:

1 Like

I wonder what the mode button does. Still using Micro USB :disappointed:. Would have been nice, if they updated Poly too…

It has USB C too, but they kept Micro for the Poly. I guess they didn’t want to bother updating that device as well

1 Like

It’s also available to buy now:

1 Like