Rumors and new releases thread

The concept nails it for me: I’m in need of a set of monitors small enough to go on my pc desk.

The design, though… Not gonna make it…

2 Likes

New Zero in IEM world: HZSound Heart Mirror Zero has just appeared

8 Likes

New Senn iem
https://www.sennheiser-hearing.com/en-US/p/ie-200/

6 Likes

this will be the first product from the new ownership, eh?

Pretty sure the ie600 was also released after they were bought out, which is good

3 Likes

Hmmm, wtf or interesting?

3 Likes

WTF for sure :smiley:

Maybe if you don´t have a smartphone or a computer.

Imagine sitting in front of that thing searching for songs and typing on that screen…that must suck :smiley:

5 Likes

Well with Spotify you can still use your computer to search for songs and that screen on that device would be a glorified small album art display. I think it’s cool. People who listen to music in their favourite arm chair and don’t want to bother with using a computer might really like this. You could still use your phone to change songs and so on lol. Neat but too much money so not for me.

2 Likes

If it had a class D amplifier for small bookshelf speakers the price would almost make sense.

2 Likes

Galileo is looking really nice :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

And fr and tech spec out yet?

1 Like

The unit has potential. For those who do not wish to deal with a bunch of separate components that take a lot of space, this could be a nice option. That said, I would like to have seen a THX-888 chipset used (I would have preferred a nice class D amp circuit, actually, but if you are going to go THX at least put in the 888) and make it have streaming capabilities. The price for me is a bit high for it not to have the things I just mentioned. But hey, I haven’t heard it yet, so I don’t know. These are just first impressions. I would not mind auditioning one.

EDIT: I was wrong about the device not being able to stream. Upon further investigation, it does appear to have streaming capabilities.

1 Like

Not to my knowledge unfortunately. Hopefully soon

I see nothing wrong with a roided out DAP :joy:

1 Like

with such terrible specs…why is it so BIG?

Silver Ananda / Sundara incoming? Like the look of the Ananda. Poor men HE1000 style.

Sundara not so much. Seems to have the HE400se pads and grill too.

8 Likes

Penon :pirate_flag::passenger_ship: incoming.

I certainly expect this new release to make an…

3 Likes

No oil soaked cable? meh, trash tier then. :rofl:

1 Like

Joyodio Shine - 1DD+2BA hybrid with 4 (!) tuning switches for 79.99
joyodio

1 Like
6 Likes