Rumors and new releases thread

Zeos is going to hate it

1 Like

$2000 might have been an ambitious guess at the price

2 Likes

Yup, that’s a lot

Back Out GIFs | Tenor

Considering they never ever lower the retail prices of older sets, they had to justify it over the legend somehow. Plus if it graphs like set that cost that much, they’d be foolish not to go for it.

2 Likes

I mean it’s GOING to sound fantastic. I have heard enough of their IEMs to have no doubt.

And you’re gonna pay for that honor!

I REALLY want to hear more about this set. I’m not going to lie: Anything under $300 and I might blind buy

4 Likes

Looks like a bicycle helmet :smiley:

16 Likes

A sexy bike helmet

5 Likes

Looks like the Fiio FH5s had a kid with a bicycle helmet. :joy:

3 Likes

Damn, y’all are just being mean now lol

3 Likes

Not sure how new this is, but just saw that the Grado GW100 now has the x driver:

3 Likes

According to Grado IG, December 5. This really flew under the radar, maybe because the BF buzz. I have the originals on the way, curious to see comparison with the new one.

1 Like

Ya I have the v2 and really like them, they are my favorite bluetooth headphones… Curious to see if this new one is a good upgrade

1 Like

Hifiman Svanar appeared on Hifigo. With its price tag of 1999 dollars for a single dynamic driver set… not the most bang for your buck here for sure.

1 Like

It might be a placeholder price

Nope, that price is legit

1 Like

Mirage Loudspeakers may be coming back!

4 Likes

oof well thats a lot

My thoughts exactly to what @cal_lando said as I was catching up on this thread. :hushed:

2 Likes

Sony coming out with another meme-looking product after the linkbuds.

16mm DD, looks like it is pretty much an earbud that is hovering away from your ears. Bass is gonna be shit on this.

5 Likes