Rumors and new releases thread

That is true. I also remember those he560 v2 and v3 having build issues too with the headband.

Yes the v2 ended up being too small for most people. Just kinda bad overall lol. The he6se from adorama were also lesser quality to begin with compared to the first run stuff, I would hate to see it drop even more with a v2 from them lol (although the he6se from adorama wasn’t as bad as the he5se and he560 v whatever from them)

1 Like

Geshelli getting closer to new dac production

8 Likes

Looks like it could be wider than Enog2?

May be adding a new dac in the living room set up…

7 Likes

nice zoom lol!

3 Likes

Anyone has any news regarding the new $30 Tinhifi IEM? @hawaiibadboy (BGGAR) mentioned it in his Thieaudio L5 review. Suppose to be the new BLON killers

1 Like

https://drop.com/buy/drop-sennheiser-pc38x-gaming-headset Sennheiser PC38X has been created now using the drivers from the GSP500.

2 Likes

surprised they are goinf with the sennheiser name and not epos. I guess senn still wants to put their name on this one cause it is using their drivers so technically not an epos product

It looks gamey as hell now lol. Looks like the frequency changed. more bass, recessed mids. So pc37x is a bright headphone and pc38x is a V signature

brom what im seeing its not that the bass is boosted like at all it seems ti just be better extebded which definitely helpps with music

I also hate the design its ugly as hell with that puke green

Never know with these damn frequency graphs I guess… looks boosted to me. Agreed on that ugly design though. Not sure what they were thinking on that one.

I am a simple man, I just want more info on the hd560s lol. Hoping they go for a ss similar to hd800/700 since I really Like the fit and comfort of the 500 series.

Tinhifi P2

10 Likes

From madlust envy’s review this just looks better extended honestly

1 Like

Although @jmwant have already posted it in another thread, A50s has officially launched. Another top-measuring amp with really impressive specs. Not really interested init, but I do think the size of it is neat and can be a really good minimalist desk solution.

1 Like

Thank fuck they look great. Hopefully they will sound as good as they look. And please for the love of all that is sacred in this world don’t let it be Harman tuned.

It looks like a right angle connector and the case look a bit like the moondrop ones which I think is good. Im pretty excited for these to come out.

The tweet says “about to receive a reservation”. Is that a poor translation if pre-orders soon?

Also another picture that shows a 4.4 in the box. Looks like interchangeable heads maybe.

5 Likes

Confirmed… Kinda

I watched the house tour of Zeos. Near the end of the video, he was burning some headphones. He mentions 5XX (Hifiman HE5XX maybe??). I might have been out of rumors lately, so maybe I haven’t heard of them.

6 Likes