The DEALS thread

I know it’s Cyberpunk. But do not Preorder Games. Never. You can disagree thats fine but it’s one of the reasons some Companys screw us.

5 Likes

Yes sir. That would be Activision, Dice or Bethesda. Long time ago they were reliable software companies that produced games for the people to enjoy. Nowadays they ONLY care about the money.

2 Likes

Why would you want to pre-order games when digital services exist?

1 Like

I dont know if im ready for this but its very hard to pass

1 Like

giphy (2)

4 Likes

I’m not sure if you should post it here or make another post but HiFigo is giving away a A50s, Toppings latest balanced head-amp.
It hasn’t been released yet, but given the fact that it’s the successor of A50, it should be pretty GOOD!

So Sennheiser provides discounts (up to 30%) on some of their products for Students, Military, Teachers, and first responders. Sadly, their new 560S is not included yet. If the HD600 was ever in stock, you’d be able to get one for $210. The 660S can purchased for $350… but it’s arguably still not worth it lol.

https://shop.id.me/stores/2520-sennheiser

6 Likes

C’mon that 660 isn’t too bad. :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sure the headphone is decent, though overpriced. The typical used price is usually at best around $350. So I could pick one up and resell with out much loss… :thinking:

1 Like

I bought an open box and I was pleasantly surprised.
It is a very lean headphone. It took me a few weeks to appreciate it.

It would never be my only headphone, but I love it in the rotation.

1 Like

Not an actual deal, but may be down the line for the Canucks on the board. :grin:

I was talking to Apos Audio today and they now ship to Canada. And that is FREE shipping.

Just an FYI for those that didn’t know.

3 Likes

You can actually stack it with preexisting sales for certain headphones. Ordered one for my brother a couple weeks ago stacking the student discount when the 660s were at $399. Came out to be $279 pre tax

2 Likes

fyi… For anyone currently shopping for a TOTL DAC (to most everyone except MON) this is priced quite well:

I have my heart set on a Holo Spring 2 KTE otherwise I’d be sending in an offer.

3 Likes

That is a very good deal, esp since they raised the price recently, pretty worthwhile imo

would you take that over the spring 2 KTE for $2500 used?

Yes most likely but it really depends on the setup first, pairing is extremely important in this range

I love my Amber 3 and they have a very nice trade up program that you can take advantage of as well, especially since this unit is brand new as 2020. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the sound.

1 Like

So worth it. And a really great price too since they just did a price increase recently. Love mine so much that if I had the money right now I would consider buying this one just to go in my stereo setup :smile:

1 Like

I also want two when I made the mistake of plugging my IEMs to it, lol

1 Like

It sold same day within hours. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for another.