The DEALS thread

giphy (2)

4 Likes

I’m not sure if you should post it here or make another post but HiFigo is giving away a A50s, Toppings latest balanced head-amp.
It hasn’t been released yet, but given the fact that it’s the successor of A50, it should be pretty GOOD!

So Sennheiser provides discounts (up to 30%) on some of their products for Students, Military, Teachers, and first responders. Sadly, their new 560S is not included yet. If the HD600 was ever in stock, you’d be able to get one for $210. The 660S can purchased for $350… but it’s arguably still not worth it lol.

https://shop.id.me/stores/2520-sennheiser

6 Likes

C’mon that 660 isn’t too bad. :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sure the headphone is decent, though overpriced. The typical used price is usually at best around $350. So I could pick one up and resell with out much loss… :thinking:

1 Like

I bought an open box and I was pleasantly surprised.
It is a very lean headphone. It took me a few weeks to appreciate it.

It would never be my only headphone, but I love it in the rotation.

1 Like

Not an actual deal, but may be down the line for the Canucks on the board. :grin:

I was talking to Apos Audio today and they now ship to Canada. And that is FREE shipping.

Just an FYI for those that didn’t know.

3 Likes

You can actually stack it with preexisting sales for certain headphones. Ordered one for my brother a couple weeks ago stacking the student discount when the 660s were at $399. Came out to be $279 pre tax

2 Likes

fyi… For anyone currently shopping for a TOTL DAC (to most everyone except MON) this is priced quite well:

I have my heart set on a Holo Spring 2 KTE otherwise I’d be sending in an offer.

3 Likes

That is a very good deal, esp since they raised the price recently, pretty worthwhile imo

would you take that over the spring 2 KTE for $2500 used?

Yes most likely but it really depends on the setup first, pairing is extremely important in this range

I love my Amber 3 and they have a very nice trade up program that you can take advantage of as well, especially since this unit is brand new as 2020. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the sound.

1 Like

So worth it. And a really great price too since they just did a price increase recently. Love mine so much that if I had the money right now I would consider buying this one just to go in my stereo setup :smile:

1 Like

I also want two when I made the mistake of plugging my IEMs to it, lol

1 Like

It sold same day within hours. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for another.

Looks like one of the Hifiman dealers is listing their products 30-40% off MSRP. I know that most people say that nobody “pays MSRP” for hifiman but these do seem like decent deals:

3 Likes

So wanted opinions on this deal… Is this a scam, seem legit, or too good to be true? I’m not familiar with this site and have never used Zelle or moneygram as a payment method before. It feels like a scammer but unsure.

https://www.audiowoof.com/show_ad.php?AdId=4376

I emailed to see if still available here is the response:

Selling my iFi Pro iCAN Headphone Amplifier. I have owned this Amp for a while now. This is an excellent amp in terms of build quality, and functionalities and its sound quality.

This amp is extremely versatile and also sounds excellent. The iFi Pro iCAN Headphone Amplifier Will drive any headphone.

Price: $ 600 USD.

Payment Options accepted:

Zelle Payment
MoneyGram
Bank Transfer.

It has served me well in getting the most out of all of my headphones as I search for my preferred sound. The sound is clean and transparent just like a good headphone amp should be.

2 - 3 Days Standard delivery , through FedEx , UPS. The iFi Pro iCAN comes in original packaging with all accessories and manual.

Reply promptly with your shipping address! And which payment option to provide you with the details.

Are there any prior version of the ican pro that would make it this cheap? Kinda like a Burson Conductor 2 vs. 3?

This is very much a scam, anything under 900 for these amps I would be very suspicious of, would highly suggest avoiding this one at all costs. I could only see this being true if it was beat to hell and for parts. Also the payment options given are ones where if you give him that money, you aren’t getting anything back lol, no buyer protection at all, so def a scam

14 Likes

Thanks! Thought it was TGTBT