The DEALS thread

Adorama has a sale on ER4XR and SR models for $199 each.

1 Like

I saw “Adorama” with “$199” right under and thought to myself THEY’RE SELLING THE ELEGIA FOR WHAT NOW!?!? And then I read your whole post and realized I don’t have to get pissed :rofl:

5 Likes

Well… still a solid IEM at a solid price :wink:

2 Likes

I’m really liking the s4x may have to jump on these as well

2 Likes

At $199 I think I would buy a set just to sell one at Ebay and make some money. Just so I would be less pissed.

Figured I would post this here as I just stumbled across this listing.(in the USA) Asgard 3 + 4490 dac $175 + shipping https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa543f-schiit-audio-asgard-3-headphone-amps-dacs?refsource=hifishark

2 Likes

$750 for excellent condition 2020 LCD-2

1 Like

Hart Audio Cables 15 % off this weekend promo code “HAC1YEAR”

11 Likes

bottleheadaudio It’s Cracktember. Save $100 on a basic Crack amp kit and $15 on a Speedball upgrade kit through September 27th. We get lotsa orders. Getting all of these orders ready to ship can take up to 6-8 weeks. Sooner you order, sooner your kit will ship.

11 Likes

Hell yeah! I was thinking I’d I have to wait until early next year for the sale to return

2 Likes

damn i would love to get in on this but I still would need someone to build it, i don’t have the time, tools, or confidence to put one of these together unfortunately.

2 Likes

I’ll build it for you. Hit me up if you want.

4 Likes

I’m actually trying to get my best friend to jump on this deal. I’m like “dude I’ll effing build it for you - just buy the damn thing. Your HD600 will love you for it”. The f*cker won’t bite. Something about kitchen remodeling and low funds lol.

1 Like

Given what my kitchen remodel cost you should just convince him to hide the $400 in the noise.

3 Likes

This is painfully true. Kitchen remodels are basically bleeding money. $400 is just half of one daily trip to Home Depot.

3 Likes

Not audio related, but if anyone wants to preorder Cyberpunk on PC

4 Likes

I know it’s Cyberpunk. But do not Preorder Games. Never. You can disagree thats fine but it’s one of the reasons some Companys screw us.

5 Likes

Yes sir. That would be Activision, Dice or Bethesda. Long time ago they were reliable software companies that produced games for the people to enjoy. Nowadays they ONLY care about the money.

2 Likes

Why would you want to pre-order games when digital services exist?

1 Like

I dont know if im ready for this but its very hard to pass

1 Like