The DEALS thread

That MSB dac is 2 years old, so yesterday… they’ll probably be bring out the Select III in a year or so’s time for a cool $150k? lol

1 Like

It’s mind boggling to know that level of authentisity in reproduction exists. I’m as happy like a pig in shit sometimes with my step above entry level equipment. Can’t even begin to comprehend what one of these systems would sound like…

I mean if the DAC is 66k used… what’s the rest of the chain like? :exploding_head:

1 Like

select ii > 90’s budget beige pc speakers

7 Likes

NO MONEY LEFT OVER FOR ANYTHING ELSE!!! lolz

1 Like

Bear in mind that a Koetsu Blue Lace Onyx Platinum Cartridge alone will set you back $23k so yeah chains can get expensive.

1 Like

There are Phono Preamps over 100K
Vinyl really is a MUCH more expensive a proposition than digital.

1 Like

Local hardware store chain…75 cents per foot. This is the deals thread, right? Sorry, I just have THAT kind of mind, lol.

Could be useful. US only for now.

Copying Amazon then?.

4 payments over 6 weeks makes zero sense.

3 Likes

Beyerdynamic DT1990 PRO for $479 on newegg. 3 hours left.
https://www.newegg.com/black-beyerdynamic-710490-over-the-ear/p/0TH-00JD-000R7

Paypal Credit literally already has 6 months same as cash for anything over $99. They sold that off a while ago, but it’s still available.

Paypal… If you wanted rid of it, why remake it?

Only if those speakers authentically yellowed with age and the volume knob barely works and blasts to full volume if it’s touched wrong.

1 Like

For all my eBay folks, there’s a $25 coupon: HAPPY25 (min. purchase is $25.01). Allegedly this only works for people who have been members “since the beginning,” so it may not work for everyone. I’ve been a member since 2000, so not sure what the cutoff year is.

2 Likes

Focal clear pro $899 on adorama. So tempting…

https://www.adorama.com/foproclepro.html?emailprice=t&sterm=0BWU%3AHXxIxyJRNEwUx0Mo34lUkiVI5UmPQTkXc0&utm_source=rflaid62905

*deal seems to be over and they are on backorder now

5 Likes

Aaaaaaa!!! I would have bought them. Damn hope another sale is coming up.

1 Like

Used Fostex TH900 mk1 on ebay Australia for $950AUD or $685 USD + $30 AUD postage.

I just got the TH610 recently so I can’t afford it now.

1 Like

UB5 for 299.98. Thinking about getting a pair for a home theater set.

1 Like

I’m broke…but 101% certain the extra $100 to buy these over the Elex is worth it.

3 Likes

Then the added cost of the rope to strap them to your head… Forgot that part didn’t you…