The DEALS thread

I’ve seen a few go for 900-850 and they get snapped up pretty quick, but I’ve only seen scams go lower than that like this one. Average good used price would be the 1k mark imo

Happened to stumble on this one today, I can’t even find it normally on their site (no idea how I found it lol), haven’t heard this either, it looks like it was the version before the azure, good price though based on what it used to sell for

https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holoaudiomammoth/

2 Likes

Too bad you haven’t heard it. Seems like a sweet deal.

@M0N Seriously, that’s the same guy who was on Sweetwater trying this BS. He was removed off there. I really hope this guy is caught for trying these scams.

I went ahead and reported his post.

5 Likes

If it’s a bit better than the amp in the holo cyan imo that could be pretty worthwhile, the cyan has a warmer clean and punchy amp in it that’s really good for an all in one (but it’s still a very dac centered device), but if it’s taken up another notch it would be pretty sweet. Haven’t heard the azure either so can’t comment on that

1 Like

$100 off Bluesound Node 2i at Crutchfield

2 Likes

European deals on the Focal Clear (German site, will deliver to most of Europe)

Used, but inspected by online retailer: €949

Open-box return: €1199

I bought it… Will post pictures and feedback when I get it.

Also getting a tour unit for a Burson Conductor 3XP later this month to so should be a decent month or two of trying new gear.

1 Like

Lol nice will be curious to see what you think of it, I have heard nothing about it before

Sweet, the conductor 3xr (I think they call it that now) was very nice sounding, pretty good all in one (but mainly amp), will also be curious to see what you think of it :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like excellent HDMI cables for the price (clearance).

3 Likes

They look very nice. I do want to know what hdmi version it is and what resolution/frame rates are supported

And they only had one, I was ready to take it…
Enjoy it, I am sure it is a great amp and for sure at that price.

Consider holding out on these - they have an Ebay store so these might pop on there for bidding.

Well damn those are all taken down now

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SMSL-M500-MQA-Balanced-DAC-and-Headphone-Amplifier-ES9038PRO-DSD-XMOS-XU-216-US-/124368451908

SMSL M500 MQL DAC/amp

1 Like

Has anyone seen the Focal Clear discounted in previous year Black Friday or Amazon Prime days?

I saw it discounted last month on slickdeals

1 Like

LOL that lasted all of 5 minutes after they got in trouble with Focal. I was like 30 minutes late :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh… lol. :rofl:

1 Like

Cowon had had big coupons on their amazon listings for their daps. I know theyre not spoken about often but if i didnt go with a used m11 it would be this, especially with the price being ~$300. Theyre not android or overly fancy feature wise but they really do have great audio quality and fantastic built in EQ and dsp. Its a dap for music listening.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BRC9LY8/ref=emc_b_5_mob_t

Edit: it looks like they sold out since it was shared on headfi. Ill leave as the other models still have a sale. I also have seen these and an amazon coupon a few times for cowon

1 Like