The DEALS thread

Thoughts on this interconnect cables ? If I put in an offer at $80 would it be worth it or should I just get a Worlds best cable Canares for 40% of the price?

1 Like

I use Morrow and quite happy with them. They seem to be constantly at 40% off too. You can find things on the used market for a decent price. I also can recommend Blue Jean cable if you want something that is well-built and does the job.

1 Like

Clearance sale at audio64 for a week…

5 Likes

The link for those sales: https://www.youtube.com/c/ZeosReviews/community

1 Like

Thanks. He just shared another bunch of links.

There doesn’t seem to be much really great stuff available prime day. Though the Starfield’s are available for $94.

I haven’t seen anything remotely worth going after. :frowning_face:

same… I would be semi interested in the A90 that went on sale but it’s probably wasting my money…

I’m in need of xlr interconnect cables an rca cable and a new cable for my hp3s but nothing of that nature went on sale.

Nothing that I have any interest in at all is on sale. I was hoping there would be some sales where I would go “At that price, you have to buy it.” :smile:

I’m semi interested in these ($150 off)… Z loves em but I’m still holding out for the 8 inch variant (M5A). Swan has a hard time with their supply chain and keeping many products in stock and they rarely go on sale.

1 Like

Not cheap at all for a bookshelf.

Have you looked at Vanatoo at all? Great sound and tons of features.

I have the little ones (T Zeroes) and am very happy with them, albeit just in a home office environment.

I actually found these after a Z review, IIRC.

Audio Technica ATH MSR7B black 120€ Amazon Prime Sale

Kef Europe has sale on q250c an q750 that i found by searching for products instead of browsing the site

Perhaps also through retailers?

Just got an email from Apos. They are now carrying Hifiman.
Should alleviate some fears that folks have about qc and returns.

5 Likes

does Apos ship into Canada? their shipping FAQ didn’t seem to say anything about that.

They do now. And it is free!

2 Likes

free? across the 49th? zOMG!!!

2 Likes

Apos is pretty great. They will even price match Drop. I got them to price match Amazon yesterday. I got the xduoo 05 basic for $126.00.

2 Likes