Rumors and new releases thread

well @domq422

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002731326861.html

2 Likes

That SR5 does look cool, the way it’s being hyped up over on the discovery thread does pique my interest and I can’t lie about that. The glow-in-the-dark thing is cool but I can’t see them when they’re in my ears :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

yeah…

There is an official graph.

That does look decent, but literally everything nowadays look good so…

2 Likes

Very true. These official graphs are something I can never trust tbh but this does look pretty decent and mid centric with that 15k boost just like the recent EA500 it has potential. But not for $250, that’s for sure.

It’s $149. That AliE page isn’t the place to buy it from. Penon has it now Sound Rhyme SR5

1 Like

Yeah I saw that, $149 is the right number, should of put that in context.

1 Like

Still dunno if it’s a set to take a look at or not. Seeing a squig would help

aa right, forgot that.

The shell looks huge though…

For under $100 I’d take a shot, but for $149 … I’m not so sure. It was $139 at one point, but I don’t think it came with a cable.

1+4 for under $100 would certainly be worth a try

1 Like

How about $440 for the Hidizs MS5 ?

C$ 614.47 | Hidizs MS5 4BA+1DD Hybrid 5 Units HiFi In-Ear Monitor Earphone Pre-order 35-40 Days
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPKU0Vc

tbf, from a driver value perspective. Knowles AND sonion BAs (4) at 150 usd is actually VERY good. (along with that titanium DD which probably costs a dollar or 2.)

2 Likes

Oh I was ready to blind try that one, but not for THAT money. I don’t trust Hidizs like that

2 Likes

yeah, lol. hidizs aint the kinda brand I would spend anywhere near that amount of money for an iem…

1 Like

That’s very true. Jeez, Don’t talk me into it, man :sweat_smile:

Nah, it doesnt glow that much. Get the tube amp instead. :wink:

Or buy another Rikubud and help fund my Gen 3 R&D. :joy:

4 Likes

If TGX hadn’t dropped Totem, which is described as the best parts of Serratus and Ripples…dude I dunno how to resist that, man

1 Like

4 Likes

Then stop trying to sell me and @Lcg842 on sources I/we don’t need!!!

Then what about.

:joy:

5 Likes