Rumors and new releases thread

You should know I’ll not buy your buds new, just out of spite, at this point :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Still as chonky as the 4, uhhhhh.

2 Likes

kazuma-konosuba

2 Likes

THAT is not “smaller and more compact”

“I will caution any users who are suffering from severe battery drain and your headset warms up way too much during charging to stop using them, because an earbud exploding in your ear would not be ideal.”

WF-1000XM4 users, BE AWARE!

2 Likes

I was thinking $299 I hope it sounds EJ07M’S level good.

It won’t :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

That is wishful thinking. Highly doubt it. Hidizs has NEVER had any iem that got any recognition…

2 Likes

Also I think the whole marketing scheme to ask for reviewers was a ploy to get information. As all of the reviewers were pre chosen and allready have thier samples.

No way the entry was closed yesterday and posts show up with product already it just seemed fishy to me.

1 Like

I mean at this point, try finding a company which did not pre-select “reviewers”. All of them a pre-selected because they always give positive reviews. As soon as one of them drops a negative one, they are dropped and you sure as hell won’t be seeing them the next time a new product comes out.

I’m not saying all manufacturers do this, but the fishy ones absolutely do! Since the majority of this stuff is not publicly available, it can be quite challenging for consumers to sniff these companies out.

4 Likes

100%. Happened with me with Fiio (FH5S review). :joy:

5 Likes

No respect for companies like that. They shy away from criticism, especially constructive criticism. Would nope the f*ck away from any company like that if I were a consumer

4 Likes

I wonder if an email is being drafted that might chip more off the total…

2 Likes

Like $200 off would work!

KZ is very much like that!

We Need More Cow Be…err, W profiles!!!

Wireless earbuds exist for convenience and marketing, essentially making them disposable and providing a guaranteed cash flow for companies. They are way more egregious than wireless headphones, at least the ones that allow you to bypass the internal DAC with a wire that is. Oh, and also, yeah, a little lithium battery fire brewing in your ear canal sounds fun.

6 Likes

QDC Folk (DD + BA + Planar) 350 usd ish

Fitting name, bringing QDC to more people with a cheaper price.
(Folk = people in swedish)

Dead treble though…rolls of heavily after 5k.

2 Likes

An easy-listening tribrid for $350? It would be filling a gap in the market, for sure

1 Like