Rumors and new releases thread

That’s what I would assume as well, why would they abandon thx if they have marketed it as the superior form of amp?

Plus for drop I’d assume TOTL is still <= $1000.

what do you doubt will be THX?

Yeah, I kinda agree as well

TOTL sorta indicates that it has to be obscenely expensive. I’m not saying it has to be…but that’s what the premise does. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cause I don’t think they want to u dercut their own very good selling amp as it stands the general consensus is all the thx amps released so far basically sound the same so many people will take the cheaper thx amp over the more expensive one if sounds the same. But if they do make a cheaper thx amp they will have to remove features like balanced xlr out or maybe just make a u balanced thx amp all together that way your paying the extra $100 for balanced

Well, the cost of making a top preformer isn’t cheap lol

The Smsl M200 shows net.
But I have little concerns with the discoloration of the sound, which can come across as extremely unnatural. I can’t tell if there is an off mode for it, then it would really be a very good one for the price.
An off mode would also be great with the filter setting.
Otherwise, I think it’s really great from the connections.
I also said that with the discoloration of the sound that it can interfere as well as with the filter mode, although I do not find the filter mode bad, it was implemented well with the Matrix Audio Mini 2S.
What do you think?

I have heard and bought the Burson Vivid V6 and the V5i and also the Opa 627.
Yes, it definitely helps if you miss something on the headphones too.
The V6 vivid on the Fostex Hp A3 was not that great for fast playback, so you heard the discoloration, but very nice for jazz and classical music.
I found the v5i very promising and dynamic in terms of details. Bass and mids have also increased somewhat.
The opa 627 was also powerful and actually played most naturally in the details not quite on a level like that of the V5i.
Then you have to try a little.
I heard good things about Sparkos and the guy said that his sound would not change anything and not coloring ,compared with the Burson.
If I take the V6 vivid as a comparison, I would say that it is right, because I had the impression and found it even annoying.
When i become a chance to buy one i will do it.

Ah I was moreso talking about the actual amps themselves, but the opamps from those companies are good as well

TIN has decided to launch a fully wireless iem with an option to use them wired. Dual nitinol dynamic drivers (8mm and 9mm) with crossover. CSR DAC and RTL8763BFP Bluetooth 5.0 chipset. Built in UV to disinfect the iems and cable (which fits in the charging case)

3 Likes

holy shit hIve been waiting for someone to do this for a while
hopefully they dont pull a indfie gogo

1 Like

Now if only we knew what this is gonna cost, and how it’ll compare to the rest of their lineup.

given it’s double dynamic and super niche mostlikely at $120-150 is my guess

2 Likes

If it does fall in that price range, I’d actually be willing to consider it.

I still doubt my own guess given the msrp on a t4 is $110

Yeah… All the same. I would still love to know how they perform and how much they are gonna cost. $150-200 I’ll be feeling a bit iffy. $200+ and I’ll be feeling it’s a bit too much for my taste.

I doubt it will go that high bluetooth isnt the hardest thing to implement these days in IEMs

True, though that is alot of tech in one little package.

That is the top tier, and seemingly latest CSR chipset listed from Qualcomm.

Realtek

Realtek is a Taiwanese chip-design house. You probably once install the driver (software) for Realtek sound cards.

Chip model Bluetooth version Functionalities
RTL8763 BRC 5.0
RTL8763 BFP 5.0
RTL8763 BFR 5.0
RTL8773BF 5.1
RTL8773BF R 5.1
RTL8773C 5.1

Recently they introduced the RTL8763B which supports Bluetooth 5.0. The RTL8763B is the first Bluetooth processor developed by Realtek.

But the Bluetooth connection of earbuds (Sebbat X12 Pro and LyreBeats T02s) having RTL8763B is not stable, it sometimes drops.

I can’t seem to find too much on the RTL8763BFP chipset beyond this, an eBay listing for a dev board (they want $400 for it), some cheep true wireless iems (they are actually rated really highly), and this:

I am not an electrical engineer, so I am not gonna pretend to understand all of this, but I’m sure that there is someone here who may.

Looks like @M0Ns desk diagram

11 Likes