Rumors and new releases thread

I did. I’m not expecting it to blow my mind, but I hope its fun and weird

1 Like

Hahaha, that’s the vibe. If you have the time, let us know how you like it. The little guy looks fun

1 Like

i had no idea they made that! i almost preordered for this year, but i was already lucky enough to get an analogue pocket preorder and didn’t want to be a total pre order pig, might have to for next year

2 Likes

Teenage Engineering designed it, while Panic (they created the “Untitled Goose Game” and “Firewatch”) made it. Yup, it’s pretty damn cool!

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HXRSB9B

1 Like

It’s zexy time again:

The FR looks :nauseated_face:

1 Like

now here’s a Tribrid that catches my eye…that price, LoL!

would this be a V sharped IEM?

I would call it a double V shaped droopy swingers tuning :sweat_smile:

I bought the ZEX for shits and giggles, after seeing HBB recommending it and falling for the marketing ploy with the electrostatic drivers. Didn’t like it at all. Much prefer the CCA C12 at that price point. The C12 and ZEX are basically opposites tuning wise, but the technicalities on the C12 are much better imho.

I second your opinion… up to US $70 I think CCA C12 is the best IEM sound wise.

1 Like

double v…or double yew? :wink:

Not sure if anyone posted about it here, but BQEYZ released Autumn ($199), which features a patented and a world’s first magnetic tuning filter system.

Dk about everyone else, but I’m excited af about these. I think that both Crinacle and BGGR liked these, but am just waiting to listen to them myself. Fingers crossed that BQEYZ finally got everything right and just released something amazing.

5 Likes

Lampizator Horizon just released, seems pretty interesting for a new flagship moving away from dht of the previous pacific to el34. Will be picking up one eventually if impressions are favorable vs the pacific

14 Likes

interesting…their website for NA doesn’t have this or the Pacific listed on it.

what’s the MSRP? /me prepares for heart palpitations

This is too new, but it should have the pacific

TBD, but more than the pacific apparently. So more than 40k likely, I’d guess more around 60 (hopefully not higher than that, otherwise won’t consider it) but no way of telling, and with the whole supply chain stuff no real way of knowing what pricing will be until they announce it

1 Like

I was not expecting it to be that high. /me dies…

Absolute insane specs for that price.

7 Likes

Maybe finally a reason to use my apple dongle? :wink:

3.5mm in only when the number of phones without a headphone jack slowly seems to be increasing? If only it had the option for OTG

You will like the TRI Audio TK2 then. It should have a similar sound signature (Transparent/Neutral) to the Topping Amp and decent measurements too.