Rupert Neve RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier

Yes, it’s pretty nice but not worth at that price imo

1 Like

Ok my initial impressions after listening to this is it sounds even more neutral than my neutral headphones. combined its super neutral lol. Sounds really good. but idk though. it kinda sounds a little boring compared to my sp200.

Interesting, curious what your longer term thoughts are. Also what headphones have you used so far with it?

Just my Arya. treble on the Arya is not as bad on this amp though

Gotcha, I’m curious on your thoughts with the elex and sendy

Right, especially since those are your more preferred cans.

BTW, this topic has had like 700 replies since late January. Lolz. I think we’re on to something.

3 Likes

Hmmm, wonder why :thinking:

5 Likes

Because it’s GOOD.

1 Like

Yes, really good imo. Wish I picked it up a long time ago. Shoulda joined this a long time ago.

1 Like

too bad we cant make this into the official thread lol. i went into the official threads looking for the RNHP and nothing. had to search to find this.

1 Like

It is too late, it has grown too large to move lol

3 Likes

This is a grassroots movement! We don’t need an official sanction !!!
via Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

Is it buried somewhere in this thread what’s the most appropriate DAC to pair with the RNHP?

1 Like

An enog 2 pro or smsl su8 are great picks for the price imo. The bifrost 2 also pairs well

4 Likes

I better hurry up and sell this 887 THX before it’s too late! :rofl:

1 Like

6 Likes

:laughing:
These are too funny.

Thanks. None of these happen to be available in this third-world country called Canada. Any of the Toppings up to the task? Would the ADI-2 DAC mutilate the Rupert goodness with soulless preciseness? (That would give me a limited by reliable EQ option.)

You can’t get an smsl su-8 on eBay?

Of course not no, that would be a great studio pairing with lots of features to play around with. Also I thought geshelli shipped to canada for free

1 Like