Rupert Neve RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier

They pair well musically. I’m not using mine in a literal stack (RNHP lives on the other side of my monitor on my desk), but I tossed it on top of the 887+ RME stack to show what that stack would look like. RME is a little wider, but both have roughly the same depth. Would make a handsome stack.

5 Likes

Hmm… I have my RNHP on top of my Bifrost 2. The 887 +Bifrost 2 does NOT look like a good stack.

1 Like

Can’t help but notice, are those iem tips??

1 Like

Yes they are, lol

1 Like

Lol, yeah. I had a set of Campfire tips on my desk when I unpacked the RNHP and I jammed them on the LEDs for a laugh to tame the brightness. I haven’t taken them off yet. They’re kinda growing on me, even though they make terrible buttons, lol.

4 Likes

For when you want the feel of rubber domes lol

2 Likes

Close your eyes and migh be nipples lol

4 Likes

Or creepy googly eyes staring at you

3 Likes

Please, @Rhodey don’t turn that into another Rupert meme. My imagination is damaging enough, and I’d hate for @M0N to have to ban you, lol.

2 Likes

Dear diary, today I saw a video of an RNHP in its natural habitat.

video

12 Likes

It looks so out of place. :face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nah, that looks pretty normal to me lol

1 Like

Wouldnt look out of place here:

6 Likes

I guess you could listen to some tunes on the RNHP while doing PCR experiments on the Mastercycler Nexus.

2 Likes

And your bosses wouldnt know :slightly_smiling_face:

kinda true the color scheme looks a lot like it would def fit in my lab or withing my teststing racks back in school when i was going a lot of electronic work would look great with my wave generators power supplies. osciloscopes and high end multimeters

I really can’t wait until that machine. Now I want to know what headphones he uses with that amp.

Did you guys spot the RNHP in the picture? or did i hide it too good? lol

3 Likes

Took me a minute to find it. You did perfect :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve not forgotten about you Mr. RNHP, a few things have tried to distract me, but your still #1 on the list.

10 Likes