Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

Headphones: Verite, Arya, HD800S.

Bifrost 2/Holo Audio Cyan > GS-X Mini.

Holo Spring 2 KTE arrives tomorrow to supersede the Cyan, and I’ll also be trying to find room for a ZMF Pendant which just shipped. Might possibly start thinking about getting a closed-back, but I’m pretty content with what I have at the moment.

27 Likes

I LOVE that computer set-up! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks, I built it in lockdown. The plan was to build a custom watercooling loop before the end of the year, but I’ve become too distracted by headphones to feel as motivated about it anymore. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Current endgame setup, not spending any money for a thousand million years.

18 Likes

Its currently unplugged if it makes you feel better haha

2 Likes

Alright, here’s a “family photo.” It’s been a helluva couple months for this desk in the buying and selling and rearranging and whatnot. Here’s where it landed and (hopefully) will stay for at least a little while:

L to R: Beyerdynamic DT-880 600 ohm, Focal Elegia, full Lawton mod Massdrop-Fostex TH-X00, Audeze LCD-2.1 PreFazor, HiFiMan Edition X V2. Main amps are Monolith Liquid Platinum and Schiit Asgard 3. I forgot Hip-Dac was there but it’s used to drive the Elegia while mobile. Main DAC is SMSL SU-8 and occasionally iFi Zen. The next big purchase will likely be a Bifrost 2 (saving begins now since the LCD2 was unexpected).

I know this isn’t the end of the journey. But for right now, I’m pretty happy :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Sweet stable, plenty of variety :+1:

1 Like

VERY nice collection! :+1:t2:
That is some good variety.

1 Like

Hexv2 - Verite C - Nighthawks - Lcd2.2pf

33 Likes

Love that :+1: here’s my mini me version lol…

29 Likes

Looking good, @Bmn1251 and @Ohmboy!

I’m liking these family photos. Keep 'em coming, HFGF!

7 Likes

Okay not a family photo but I wanted to contribute because I love this thread. Synergy wizardry that no one would argue isn’t potentially endgame.

29 Likes

Mullard 6080…can’t quite tell what 12AU7 you have in there?

3 Likes

Mullard cv4003

2 Likes

I have a Mullard EICO ECC82 arriving any day now. But, I have been mainly using my Mullard 6080 and Brimar CV4003 and have been loving that combination.

5 Likes

Aeolus (sapel?)
LCD-2C (custom printed rear panels)
Hyland Jupiter One (merican black walnut)

Gungnir
Mjolnir 2
Z300

Andromeda
I/O

Set for now buuur Wishlist: someday down the road
To build -
Bottle head
Whammy

To own or try:
Verites

25 Likes