Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sennheiser HD58Xs
Denon AVR-1312
Not shown: Fluance SX6 speakers.

AVR used as my computer DAC. No hiss. May have high distortion, I don’t even know. Sounds great and is convenient because everything is plugged into it. (Computer + ps3 to headphones + speakers). Can do 24bit/192khz. 100$ on eBay…!

11 Likes

hey what dac/amp combo is that? there seems to be a billion Topping products out there… how does it sound also?

On top is a Topping DX3 Pro. On bottom is a Topping PA3. They sound good.

2 Likes

Thats my current setup. Mostly using my beloved ZMF Aeolus on my Eddie Current ZDT Jr.

22 Likes

Weiliang e600 & Vibrolabs T50RP Kit $90-120 depending on the op amp, now i just have to find the right DAC. I might get an SU-8 so I can go fully balanced. Never before have I heard a T50RP rattled so much as in it actually laughs in the face of an Argon. Trondheim sweats below! Just for reference I have had a THX 788.

12 Likes

SU-8, SYS, Garage 1217 Project Polaris, Vali 2. Polaris will be replaced by RNHP or Atom, depending on how long I can wait :joy:

Dekoni Blue, 6XX, 4XX, DT770, HE 350, M40 fs

Neumann NDH 20 is downstairs with my Fender Telecaster and Line 6 HX Stomp. Mobius is downstairs as well.

Ananda is on my head.

14 Likes

Monoprice THX AAA 788, just waiting for my 789 to arrive so I can swap this out and use it as my secondary, Loxjie P20, SMSL SU-8, Schitt Magni 3 (not really in use anymore but haven’t gotten around to setting it up in another room), Topping NX4, ES100, and Fiio M11.
All played through the Fluance Ai40s, Tin P1s on the Tripowin C8 cables, Neumann NDH-20, Thieadio Phantoms with perforated Brainwav pads and the Sendy Audio Aivas. Have the Beyerdynamic DT990’s in another room that I do enjoy and consider part of my end game array. Just waiting on the MK3 Argons to really finish up… well until the next interesting thing!

14 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of “endgame category” stuff in two pictures. :ok_hand:

Funny how this cheap AF Loxjie P20 earned its place amongst hi-fi stuff, too. :slight_smile:

i’m working on my endgame. i have a few things coming in and should be here no later than September like the THX AAA 789, Airist Audio R-2R and Grace SDAC Balanced. i want to get a tube AMP, currently eyeing the Eddie Current ZDT Jr. oh and i’m also waiting for a few IEM’s Tin T2 and T2 Pro. i can’t wait.

5 Likes

How’s the Weiling Amp? It’s on my list. I joined the Balanced SDAC Drop. Putting together my end game setup. Already got the Tenchjim Oxygen IEMS with my v35 for my mobile setup.

end game dac

no end game dac

4 Likes

Did it survive (the dac, not the desk)?

Been trying out “zeos style” with a ultra wide monitor and foobar installation. I like this setup quite a bit… Waifus and all :smile:

25 Likes

If I was single, yes a spaceship for a room would be viable!
Topping D10, what a good little yoke! MP THX is also a lovely sounding thing!

2 Likes

What the… I had the same background a few weeks ago. I love Yuumei’s art.
Now it’s another background… by Yuumei too.

Also, huh, why the D10 if you have the THX 788?

The D10 runs to the speakers (optical) and the Darkvoice (RCA). It was either that or split the RCA output from the 788 to the other two with a spliter cable, but I already had the D10 so… I really don;t mind either, I love the D10 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Changed recently to Adam T5V on IsoAcoustics 155 Stands :-). Very happy with the change.

15 Likes

mobile/office/sofa
ifi xDSD + Focal Elegia

11 Likes

16 Likes

You like the Elegia, I assume? I need a closed back pair for travel and I’m considering a set. They seem to fit the bill- great heritage, looks good in public and can be driven off a phone if necessary.