Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

Love the setup and natural conclusion to the collection… only thing missing was the Etymotic ER2SE the best earphone I own.

Cocobolo Aeolus, Sendy Aiva, Fostex X00, Ether CX, Focal Elex

Geshelli Enog 2 > Darkvoice with a 6J5 adapter

Xduoo TA-30 with E80CC tubes

[off camera due to 5 pic limit]

Burson Soloist 3x, DT 880 600 ohm, T50 Argon [Lambskin pads]

17 Likes

Honestly havent liked this amp much till i gave up on using a small dac. Yggy pulling some real weight here

11 Likes

There’s a big Schiit on the floor. We do that outside! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

9 Likes

Nobody puts Yggy in a corner…

3 Likes

Probably not good to have it on the carpet

:video_game::musical_note::clapper: My current Gaming, Music & Movie’s set-up.

S.M.S.L. SD-9 (Music Player)
RME ADI-2 FS (D.A.C.)
Topping A90 (Amp)
Little Dot MK2 (Tube Amp)
(Tubes swapped for Russian Voskhod)
Adam Audio T8V (Speakers)

(Headphone Collection)
Hifiman Sundara
Sennheiser HD8DJ
Sennheiser HD6XX
Sennheiser HD700
Meze 99 Classics

All cable wiring is balanced XLR (even the Adam TV8’s) with either (Mogami cable’s) or (World’s Best Cable’s) except (Little Dot MK2 Tube Amp) which is wired with Mogami RCA Cable’s into the RME ADI-2 FS then into the Topping A90 so I can switch between the amp & tub amp seamlessly with the flip of the xlr/rca switch without interrupting the music since I have the tube amp volume matched.

All Headphone cable’s are, (Periapt) Balanced XLR except the Sennheiser HD8DJ’s which are connected with stock cable when I wanna use them.

With my current Configuration I never feel the need to go beyond mid gain on the Topping A90 and never usually go higher then 1 o’clock on the volume and even that’s probably too loud for most people.

15 Likes

Here’s my current setup. Really enjoying it with both the OG Clear and Susvara.

23 Likes

Well, didn’t really expect this to happen so quickly, but I’ve ticked off all of my 2022 goals in two months :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1. DAC upgrade - dac2541
  2. Desktop amp upgrade - Singxer SA-1
  3. Listening chair amp upgrade - Violectric V280
  4. Big headphone move - Focal Utopia

Honorable mention goes to the ZMF Eikons - an excellent addition to the team! And the RNHP on my desk is a nice little addition, especially paired with the BF2.

(Need a new cable for balanced dt880 600ohm… )

(J2 doing computer audio duty. BF2 still sourced from WiFi → RPi4 → Intona → BF2. Sony CD900st are just for looks at this point.)

(@db_Cooper - I pimped the Pi2AES I got from you with a couple stickers :rofl: Allo Shanti LPS powering the Pi2AES and an iFi SPDIF iPurifier. dac2541 sourcing both V280 and BHC - maybe not the greatest pairing, but sticking with it for now. )

Overall, very happy with this setup!

No changes currently planned, but likely a dac/amp that synergizes better with the Utopia. We’ll see… Any recommendations?

28 Likes

I just had to have a chuckle on that my friend…

4 Likes

Yeah… “planned” is the key word. $$$ will be spent, just not sure on what…

1 Like

Here’s my updated setup:

• Audeze LCD-2Cs have replaced my M1060Cs
  • Aune X8 is my dedicated DAC w/ a Sparkos op amp
  • I’ve upgraded the tubes on my Xduoo TA 26

I love being able to roll tubes and op amps, and I’m hoping it will satisfy my urge to upgrade for a while. We’ll see :wink:

19 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

10 Likes

Really enjoying this chain. HD650 and HD580 make appearances as well and still sound great.
Eventually I’ll add a solid state (maybe) and some type of streamer.

15 Likes

How well does the WA33 drive Susvaras? Don’t they even more power?

BTW: as a Streamer I would just get a Raspberry Pi in your scenario and connect it via USB.
The Holo May has galvanic isolation so no noise can travel into the DAC. No need for some expensive streamers here.

1 Like

WA33 has plenty of power. Set to low impedance, high gain, I don’t really get past 12. Depending on track, I listen at 75-85 dB. Occasionally I’ll get to 90 but that’s peaks, and more with metal :grin:

1 Like

Wa33 is plenty. While sus needa aot of power what actualy makes them hard to drive is their need for clean power. Dispite being rated lower than other options wa33 has this in spadez

Finally got to upgrade my ancient SR202/srm252 combo to my end game STAX.
SR007Mkii/KGSShv

13 Likes

10 Likes

24 Likes

My favourite corner in the world…

16 Likes