Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

My ENDGAME

S.M.S.L M400 dac & SP400 amp - Dethonray Tender 1 iem

5 Likes

Cleaned my room and moved racks around deciding the TV stand has better room options so here it is with all my components. Also resurrected vinyl into my listing.

18 Likes

Very nice!

OK, I have unpacked now, so I got a photo of the setup, such as it. The desk has a USB hub that has a volume dial connected to it, and a USB-C for the portable amp. My only amp right now is the Fiio BTR5. I have DIY that is still in a box. The headphones and IEMs visible are pretty recognizable, but here is the list -

• Tripowin Olina
  • Shuoer S12
  • 7Hz Timeless
  • Drop HD58x
  • Hifiman HE400se

I have some less expensive gear in a set of drawers to the left of the desk. I have reached a pretty good place with my gear, and am thinking a pair of the Tea2 might be my next move, but need to get some bills sorted out ( the car needed work the week before the move ).

6 Likes

Current setup. Probably will stay like this until I find a ss amp that I want to go with. Not in a rush atm.
Recently added the Stellar Powerplant 3 and I definitely feel it’s made a solid improvement across the board. Highly recommend!

21 Likes

+
HTC hero using youtube music.

5 Likes

@Roberto_Enther should I be worried you are going to track down my old Pioneer SE-205 cans too?

1 Like

Yes… The truth is that I might make a super investment and consider taking the step to an over ear with a much larger capacity such as the Hama Basic 4 music.

1 Like

Nice gear, but I LOVE that stand. So rich looking. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! Salamander Designs. They make a few different wood options.

3 Likes

I think I’m done bros, Mid-fi hell ending till I become filthy rich dab

from left to right:

6xx that’s actually a 660s, took out the senn cushion and just use a headband protector instead, everyone know what these headphones do…

Edition XS, I basically just wanted a big soundstage planar for classical and soundtracks, seems perfect for that.

Audio technica ws1100is (Ricardo, solid bass), my gaming headphone, best imaging I’ve heard, period. And you can connect a boom mic, way too v shaped for music imo, but I’ve bought it 3 times cause of that imaging (looks cool af too)

Beyerdynamic dt177x, my good closed back, bassy, warm, super pad swappable depending on my mood.

For going out, nekocake and anker life q30, don’t really need more, even the premium bt headphones are kinda a*s anyway, also not pictured bunch of koss, monoprice retro, cal!, etc.

So yeah I’m out for now, good luck on your journeys my friends. :smiling_face_with_tear:

14 Likes

My end game in two shots…at least right now. :grin:

22 Likes

Sweet, man. Congrats. Nice variety. Diggin’ the tube, too.

1 Like

Thank you! I am feeling pretty content these days. :grin:

2 Likes

That is a really sweet variety of headphones, what are your favorites?

1 Like

Best I can do is narrow it down to my top three: Grado GH2’s, Focal Elex’s and HiFiman HE6se V2’s.

And for the past few weeks, I just can’t take the HiFiman HE-R9’s off my head. I am sure it is just a novelty thing, but I reach for them every single night.

1 Like

Ive heard great things about them i just wish they just look like the dumbest headphone ive seen, its like a clown designed them

1 Like

I love the look, but I wouldn’t wear them outside. :grin:

Color - great, shape - looks like it was designed by a coneheard

1 Like

So many Violectrics

1 Like