Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

On a spicy debate between “objectivists” and “subjectivists” (I claim membership to neither group, btw) on another forum I mixed up the two words. Sleep also the culprit.

I ended up with everyone mad at me. :laughing:

2 Likes

I shouldn’t be looking in here lol beautiful stuff people

3 Likes

Is there an official ‘setups’ thread? I enjoy this sort of thing

3 Likes

This is pretty much that lol

4 Likes

Thought it might be lol… have you posted your stuff? Kiiinda curious :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, you’re looking at it! :laughing:

Great stuff on here. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Steve from youtube shows his setup. I will assume most of you will enjoy this vid :stuck_out_tongue: Would love to have those Cornwalls and a Denafrips Terminator DAC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it would be kind of nice if steve was in these forums once in a while lol

Update to the setup. Do I upgrade to the emotiva a300 or schiit vidar these bastards are power hungry!

3 Likes

My pick is a Parasound Halo A23+, would be lovely sounding :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Looks good! Is that a dedicated room, or are you unmarried?

Because I would become unmarried if I tried to put acoustic foam our walls.

3 Likes

Heard they were semi closed/open. Do they keep the sound down enough to be next to someone without disturbing them? I’m in the same situation haha.

Both unmarried and dedicated tv/pc gaming room.

3 Likes

Lol. Is it double the price great sounding? In Canada a vidar would be 1k. The parasound 2100. The emotiva about 700.

Which headphones are you referring to? Sorry, the “reply with no quote” feature of this board throws me off a bit.

Sorry, the tr-x00 on the nightstand.

Ah Canada right lol, you can find refurb or great used deals tho. In Canada though you may have better luck with some Canadian made products

Guess the avoidance of the vidar means something you don’t particularly like about it? Or just better choices? I was kind of curious based on Steve Guttenbergs review.

I mean I personally think there are better amps for the price but that’s just me. It’s good but I just prefer others to the vidar

Oh, sure. It blocks sound fine for a closed back. Normal listening levels, in a cubicle, no issue. Normal listening levels laying in bed next to someone? She could hear what I was listening to, but wasn’t bothered by it. I think that would be true with any closed back, though.

I sold the TR=X00 becasse the headband didn’t have enough clamp to keep the seal when I would shift or move and interrupt the sound. I sort of regret it, though.

1 Like