Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

Fair. I guess I should take my time and research this thoroughly. I noticed I have to run alot more volume on the a100 for the ls50 then I did for the larger q350. Just trying to make sure I have enough power. Any suggestions in and around the 700 usd mark or less that you think would be better?

Thanks for the help BTW.

1 Like

Perhaps make a thread so this thread doesnā€™t get clogged up lol

2 Likes

waddaya think about the Aegir ?

I think its something I would actually consider, I heard it very briefly but I preferred it to the vidar, but I canā€™t really give any real insight with my current limited experience

lol, surprised the lady would mind them. the panels looks pretty sweet!

Get some acoustic panels that double as artwork, that might work (not foam the nice stuff)

1 Like

there you go!

There are numerous companys that will make you noise absorber with custom art on. That should raise the WAF a lot.

2 Likes

Yes, as long as you can pass it off as wall decor you should be fine. Bass traps might be a bit difficult to get past though. Also make sure you have a thick rug if you are on a hard flooring as that will probably get past as well

2 Likes

How thick? (Regarding rugsā€¦ serious question)

1 Like

The thicker the better

Also getting thicker curtains for windows helps too

1 Like

This is my present ENDGAME, very proud of my headphone section. HIFIMAN 4xx, SENHEISER 58x coupled with the Liquid Spark amp and Fiio BTR3 dac/amp. Next to it got my small collection of albums including albums that i bought in Korea. Next is my simple speaker setup, using a pc my bro gave me hooked up to an old samsung tv.

19 Likes

Looks great :+1: I have a few of those items in the mail

1 Like

if i remember correctly you also bought the 58x and 4xx right? did u end up buying an amp btw?

Yes I got both of those and I ended up getting an xduoo xd-05 plus as well

2 Likes

oh shit nice! iā€™m curious about what you will think about them. for sure keep us updated later on what you think about them

Will do! Iā€™m trying to put my thoughts in offical threadsā€¦ put some first impressions in the 4xx thread but theyā€™re really starting to grow on me after a rocky start lol

1 Like

Oh shit cool gotta check out them first impressions. And yeah lol I know what ya mean, Iā€™ve had ups and downs with both headphones and I nove ADORE my 58x and Iā€™m starting to like the 4xx more. Think Iā€™m getting more used to them

Can u link me the 4xx thread? Thereā€™s so many I donā€™t know which

Hope this works

1 Like