Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

He’s batman!

3 Likes

8 controllers… :wink:

Apart from matchmaking, that game didn’t require any interaction from any of the controllers–I simply had to start the match, ready up all the accounts, then run over to the other side of the map with my main account and kill the idle characters. I arranged 3 controllers on my left and 4 on my right in a pattern that made it easy to keep track of which one belonged to which screen. I also used different color controllers to help with the distinction.

At least you didn’t ask why. :crazy_face:

Achievement Unlocked, first try!

Also, yes:

1 Like

Yep, Batman’s desk right there! I can’t wait for a real good picture so i can save it to show to anyone dumb enough to ever comment on my desktop set-up ever again :rofl: Love it!

(Tonights) endgame

13 Likes

I guess one watt is enough for these lol.

2 Likes

May be borderline at 90% volume :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Try to see if you can light those KPH30s on fire! Just make sure you start recording the video before you turn the volume up. Otherwise you’ll miss the best part.

2 Likes

low gain boys n girls lol they’re too near and dear to set ablaze :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Most likely my true endgame pair. Xduoo xd-05 plus paired to the Carbon Nighthawks with a makeshift Dap by connecting my phone to the xduoo.

16 Likes

Very nice :+1: can confirm this is a damn fine setup

3 Likes

Planning on taking a break from the hobby for a while. At least in terms of buying and upgrading gear. After some thought and endlessly wasting a lot of time just looking at gear and watching youtube videos, I feel extremely content and happy with what I have. I want to focus more on my artwork for now and just spend my money on records and time listening to music. So I can legitimately say this is “endgame” for me, at least for the time being.

This does mean, I will likely be less active on this forum. That being said, It’s been great conversing with you all! Especially many of the other regulars!

32 Likes

Being colour ocd the Clear Pros would’ve looked even more awesome with the Phonitor e and Planar :+1:

4 Likes

haha, true. Maybe i’ll pop the drivers back into the Elex housing and use the red pads again.

4 Likes

Have a nice break, enjoy the tunes :wave:

2 Likes

Thats a pretty darn good endgame. You’re a class act, Giova. Don’t be a stranger!

1 Like

Collecting records is time and money well spent :+1: enjoy

2 Likes

@giova05, It’s been a real pleasure engaging you on the forum. Enjoy your music listening! :+1:t4:

1 Like

Yeah, I think after getting the Clears I found myself satisfied enough to slow down (or take a break) with the GAS as well.

Enjoy your break and your art Giova!

2 Likes

Have a good break. Also, what kind of art do you do? Please post some sample photos!

2 Likes

I work as a character artist.
Some older stuff can be seen here.

Everything in the past year+ is under NDA, so cannot directly share, but it’s all work for this video game, collaborating with a studio in Poland, working as a hair artist.

I have new personal projects I’m working on to update my portfolio in the meantime as well. =)

18 Likes