Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

That is my system now:

1. LP for Balanced/Inefficient
  2. Violectric for SE/efficient
1 Like

I would be interested to hear a comparison between the Nighthawks, Elex, and Elegia if you find the time and motivation to write up one, thanks in advance.

As would I! I have the Elegia and Nighthawks and I’m wondering if it would make sense to pick up the Elex. I like to have a range of different headphones that do different things well so I would want the Elex to do some things differently / better than the Elegia to justify purchasing it.

According to reports the Elex is a bit bassier and more W shaped. I think the Elex’s are Amazing and whenever I put them on, they are stuck on for days. :grin:

1 Like

My write-up can be found here:

Enjoy

4 Likes

Current end game, wanting to add felkis tube amp, lcd2, Atticus, and may part with DT1990’s to make space.

18 Likes

When you get to looking at DACs you are going to blown away even more. Nice setup!

It’s already started, Eyeing Topping D70, or D7x Pro Amp/Dac to pair with THX . . . so who wants the DT1990 haha

Portable endgame? (Inspired by @Mr_Makua :beers:) (hip dac received today)

29 Likes

Niiiiiiice! It’s a solid portable combo for sure. Lots of juice in that little flask.

It is a lot smaller than I thought it was lol

Same here! Looks like you are using single ended output at the moment. Have you tried balanced yet? I have a cable coming from Hart in a week or two. Looking forward to trying it out.

im currently deciding on a cable :+1: im curious as well

Some headphones, DIY stands, 2 amps, 2 dacs, a hidden Zen Dac, and I use a flashed bios Wyze cam as web cam for Zoom meetings.

Main config: DAC Soekris 1541. Amp Violectric V281. Diana V2....

The Soekris 1541 headphone out plays music, nothing noteworthy.
Hagerman Audio Labs Tuba has been collecting dust since I’ve got the Violectric.
I like the Zen DAC, Modius I no longer need.
Clears and Nighthawks have been getting used a lot.
The rest I pulled out of boxes or storage for this pic.

31 Likes

helios in endgame? ant approves

4 Likes

Very nice. I like your desktop background too.

1 Like

What do you think of the Helios FBizzle?

1 Like

Nice stands. What padding did you use? I want to build something similar.

1 Like

@ericg Well to be honest, I wanted to run to the hardware store to get the black pipe insulation. They closed early in my area so I just used a pool noodle. I covered it with black shelf liner.

@WaveTheory Skyline of Los Santos right there

@Antpage2 @Jose_G not enough info

3 Likes

The how is that Wyze cam as web cam…I’ve been curious about that? Also sweet setup

1 Like