Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

Sweet setup! :ok_hand:

Is everything within reach? Easy to adjust volume?

4 Likes

yes, everything is to my left and within arms reach. the rack is a 16u and is a little over 2.5 feet (31in) tall. Even with a amp mounted on the very top rack i can still reach volume control without standing up.

5 Likes

I see you went with the Zeos-approved color scheme on your Aryas. :wink: I have that same kind of headphone stand that the Aryas are on and quite like it.

1 Like

Yeah I like the cable management with that stand. I just wish it was like an inch taller to compensate for the length of the Arya drivers

Got the clears in today to round out the collection

29 Likes

That’s a beautiful collection!!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m probably going to sell the LCD3s and Q701s before christmas and buy a closed back. That is really all I’m missing at this point so will start saving for Verite closed or look into the LSA HP-2s.

3 Likes

Pretty darn happy with my current group of headphones. Love the diversity of sound signatures here.

24 Likes

Questyle QPM + Earsonics Grace + PWaudio 1960s 2wire

Portable endgame.

For now :laughing:

18 Likes

Current endgame. I would like to say real endgame but i’ve cried wolf too many times. Really enjoy this sick combo.

Liquid platinum as amp, Hiby R5 as Dac and music holder and the LCD 2 Prefazor with the Hifiman Sundara. Even tho the LCD beats the sundara in everything the sundara has got it’s own tricks up it’s own sleeve.

21 Likes

Sweet setup, Jose. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m quite proud of it myself haha

3 Likes

42 Likes

That is a phenomenal, and Expensive, collection! :+1:

2 Likes

I never got that address. I still need to rob you.

In all seriousness, I’m super jealous of that Foster biodyna collection.

7 Likes

Wow. What a collection.

The Colors are Fantastic!!
Headphones also are very very nice.

1 Like

Nice collection! The sapphires+ 909s + the woodies are dead sexy.

Just curious if you had to pick one between the sapphire and the 909 which would you choose from a SQ perspective not appearance?

1 Like

909 for appearance, 909 if I could only have one headphone and it had to be a Denon/fostex. 900 to keep since I have other headphones

Can’t go wrong with either

14 Likes