Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

Please stop it! Show us ur gear and no f-k game talk.

6 Likes

Somebody go create a Cyberpunk thread and move everything related to it from this thread to that one.

Let’s try not to trash this thread, we are hungry for your gear pics!

10 Likes

a bit further up I suggested we do a pre-post here, I took a pic to respond to another thread and why not, here’s the lived in, grown upon, in the midst of Covid world after.

Basically a year apart.

EDIT: lol just realized that everything but the monitor and the LCD 2 is changed! This forum is bad forum!

20 Likes

What are the speakers? They look like Dynaudio ones, not sure

They are, LYD 5 s

3 Likes

That’s hilarious haha. I’ll have to do one later too to see how mine has changed. I know for a fact that I have zero of the same items lol (actually hmmmm maybe I have 2, not that I haven’t tried getting rid of them tho lol)

2 Likes

Those are lovely Dynaudios.

3 Likes

When I got them it was primarily because I was looking for a powered monitor. I wanted more room on the desk and was using a Emotiva A-100 to power the KEFs.

These are magical at low listening volumes of a desktop, fantastic stage and detail. Well worth their price.

My main stereo setup is a pair of Emit M30’s- the “entry level” Dynaudio floorstanders, and they are ah-maze-ing! In near field yours must have more in the way of detail, tonality, separation…all the good stuff.

I don’t recognize the model?

2 Likes

My starting line-up for 2021:

27 Likes

A collection to chairish!

8 Likes
2 Likes

Ha! Chairish! Well played.

Present Endgame Snapshot W/ comparison of my setup around a year ago (well a year and a month ago)

Current endgame gear,
Focal Alpha 80 Speakers, Iloud Micro Monitors, Hiby R5, JVC HAFD - X1

And a comparison with what i had a year ago

Micca Rb42s, Blon 03, topping pa3, and DT 770s.

Kind of a crazy difference in gear lol. Def nice step up

21 Likes

man normally im more on red than deep blue but these always get to me

end game decoration. that wall decor is just fantastic

emu’s are hella epic and more people should have them. i feel like the arya is much better than my clears but at the same time i feel like its just a synergy thing. what do you think? im running on a 789 and ares2 and looking at amps atm

I actually don’t have either of the blue or red fostex anymore but I do have this which came in today

Denon d9200

12 Likes

yesssssssssss. whiteeee

angle is poopy

6 Likes

@M0N may i see yours mon mon?

1 Like