Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D

What do you think of its single ended ports?

As in it’s inputs or single ended output? And this is about the rnhp correct? I generally stick with the balanced inputs and have a 2ndary for the rca. The 3.5mm port actually has a ton of extra gain on it by design (as the different inputs on the rnhp have different gain levels)

No i was talking about the Cayin single ended output ports lol

My bad lol, was getting confused. They are pretty solid, pretty nice. I think to take full advantage you would want to go balanced but I would have no issues only using the single ended ports tbh. Also I like how there are output for high/low impedance so you can plug in what suits your headphones more

Just got them today but i’ve been looking to find something that satisfies me and gets me to not spend anywhere near as much time looking for something better and watching youtube reviews and stalking reddit\headfi for good deals and this it is. Glad to be free of the audiophile bug and i’m sticking to my guts of not buying anything new lol

7 Likes

20 Likes

Q100’s?
Very nice office setup!

1 Like

Yeah Q100 bought at fire sale pricing when the Q150s came out. $249. They’ve worked out well. Too bright at ear level though had to fiddle with the height and angle quite a bit before they sounded their best.

1 Like

I love the view as well!

1 Like

we have them in a 2.1 setup at home, as well nearfield

Had bought the Q350 first- my wife was not ok with the big ones… so I found the Q100 for 229€

That looks more like a home office?

I’m one of those fortunate stiffs that works from home. Haven’t commuted into an office since 2001. It’s still work though. LOL

3 Likes

As I wrote office I tought the sign on the right door above the right monitor is for a toilet in a office building
The pictures on the left wall in the corner was more of a sign that you work from home.

Good for you! It’s maybe even harder sometimes.
Some people lack motivation, organisation and won’t manage to not mix job with private stuff.

My wife is also in the position to work from home since 2008.
Otherwise, we could not manage our dogs.
The years before we took them with us, what I am still able from time to time.
I won’t ever let a dog at home alone for more than 3-4 hours. Even if they are two and can play with each other or cuddle - they miss us. It is deeply against a dogs nature.

5 Likes

Funny you spotted that. This was my son’s room before he left and my daughter’s room has the other sign on the door. What better way to designate a boy’s and girl’s bedroom right? After they both left my wife’s office is her room, I got this one… I mean I wasn’t about to change the signs right?

I’m the same way with the dogs, it’s nice that we’re all home all the time and I’m a big believer that dogs should not be left at home all day but a lot of people don’t have the option. Whenever I leave the house one of my babies sits at the corner of the bedroom and will wait for me to come back home, as long as it takes.

3 Likes

Very symphatic db_Cooper!

About to make a Wal-Mart run to get something better to put it on. But very happy. Sounds great!

10 Likes

looks really solid

2 Likes

dang… think this unit is defective actually. It has a motor wobble noise, I just noticed. I thought it was odd the box seal was broken… as if it was opened before. Seem they tried to resell a bad unit. sigh…

1 Like

RMA get a better one.

1 Like

Do you have a mat on the platter? Sometimes records slip on acrylic platters