Show off your photography skills!

Well, this one isn’t too bad, either. Again, cell phone. Taken in South Lake Tahoe. The weather changed constantly during the week we were there. You can see the rain just starting to emerge from the clouds.

1 Like

Not sure but most likely to be Pipistrelle.
They are quite small about the size of your palm and very fast and super agile.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

-10 degrees Celsius and fog, suddenly things become visible.

4 Likes

Here’s some audio related photography

3 Likes

Posted some of my snaps on here…

2 Likes

Ooh nice. Love a bit of astrophotography.

1 Like

Me too, but only captured the moon so far and even though it´s always the same subject it does not get boring, that marvelous marble just rules! :grin: Awooo :wolf:

Most recent pic from yesterday evening

3 Likes

I’m more into deep sky stuff but it’s damned tricky and I don’t have dark enough skies so limited to when I can travel so not done any for a few years now.
Hope to get back into it at some point

10 Likes

Spectacular shots!!! :star_struck::heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

These are indeed spectacular- Astro-photography is not as easy as it seems. Nicely done :call_me_hand:

We just received a shipment of some new ordered Lambos at work and oh my … I have to share this one in particular :face_exhaling:

(Had to upload them with reduced quality, sorry if they’re a bit crap)

4 Likes

A Sunset: In Three Parts

I recently got to go to a Boston Celtics game in their luxury rafters seating. It was baller AF.

1 Like

my eyesight is so bad I would be lost that high up. :stuck_out_tongue:

More of a playing around in the bathtub and editing than actual photography but I still like it :grin:
In the end it is all about an eye for a good motive

1 Like

So lets throw a wrench into the mix with some AI :slight_smile:
Basically what i did is i took some of photoshots (im a photographer) threw them into Midjourney and added a few prompts and this is some of the stuff you get, ill include the OG for reference.
This is a blast to mess around with

OG

AI

OG (though i did have to corp it for the AI, they have a very aggressive NSFW filter)

AI

OG

AI

4 Likes

Just recently emptied my SD Card so here´s a random pic dump :grin:

4 Likes

From todays lunchbreak :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like