Show off your photography skills!

is that a trained attack tribble?

So most of the stuff i shoot i cant post (NSFW), but here is some stuff ive shot recently that im pretty happy with.
Album cover

Book Cover

PR article

5 Likes

I like taking photos and photography is my favorite hobby right now. Also I often download photos from deposiphotos. It is probably one of the best stock images platform. There are royalty-free images, videos, vectors, illustrations, and music. If I need some new images I just discover large thematic collection of stock photography, and explore stock video and music library to find exactly what I need. I just downloaded cool coral reef images for my blog.

6 Likes

those are the strangest looking trumpets I’ve ever seen. how do they sound?

6 Likes

what is it? baby brain bug?

a woodlouse :grin:

I dabble in photography… Definitely a beginner… I get a lucky shot now and then.

8 Likes

That Moon pic looks absolutely stunning.

1 Like

California makes it so easy to get good pics.

2 Likes

Recent blues gig

4 Likes

Just recently discovered a nice spot for bird photography :star_struck:
Wasn´t that much into bird photography before but having a good spot changes everything

6 Likes

5 Likes

Last week in Hamburg

8 Likes

Damn, that’s cool as hell. Looks like a mini version of Roosevelt island in NY lol

1 Like

Yeah, Hamburg must be the coolest big city in germany (most germans say that)
The whole Harbour area and the old buildings make it really special and you never feel overwhelmed like for example in Berlin
It´s germany´s second biggest city with 1.89 million people but just does not feel like that which is really cool

9 Likes

super cool, thanks so much for sharing!

1 Like

this looks like a huge goose whale flapping it’s flippers trying to get airborne!

1 Like

Your imagination is wild sir, I like that

1 Like

you have no idea, no idea at all! LoLoL!!!

1 Like