Show your listening space!

I vote the thread stays.

4 Likes

Don’t want to sidetrack the thread, but graphic EQ sacrifices a bit of control over one of the variables involved in favour of ease of use.

1 Like

Have you looked at Sony DAP’s? I loved adjusting mine, but now it just feeds a DAC, so now no adjusting anything.

there is a distinct lack of pictures showing listening spaces in this thread…

2 Likes

Bad pic… Good toys!!

11 Likes

I would add pictures of my mancave, but I’ll wait for my new headphones and amp to come in friday.

2 Likes

You sir, have great taste in headphone amps!

he says with no bias whatsoever

:laughing:

5 Likes

Eh, WTH, here’s the current desk arrangement:

10 Likes

And you sir keep stealin my shit!!! Roflol !!

1 Like

Damn fine lookin setup sir!!

1 Like

Um, no. That’s a piece of SCHIIT you see there. :rofl:

1 Like

We got a lotta schiit between us !! :rofl:

1 Like

7 Likes

here’s my second desk setup, just recently moved this out of the room it was in previously and setup in this new room. been changing some stuff around etc. still a work in progress, just added the micca rb42 to the setup, thanks again @Bmn1251 for the awesome deal! still need to get some stands to angle them up a little towards my ear though… you cant tell in the pictures but this is a\ standing desk.

i use this desk for plastic models and other various artsy projects

3 Likes

My pic above just got another ‘like’ and that reminded me it’s time for an updated photo of my ever-evolving system:

This was the old one back in August:

So yeah, a few changes.

9 Likes

It looks like you removed your quad Audiophile “rocks”. Did it make any audible differences removing them?

Music sounds a bit less brickwalled now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ListenSpace
Still have some room for a Liquid Platinum :thinking:

4 Likes

Yep! Right there on the left. And probably just enough clearance under the monitor to grow that Schiitpile by approximately 1 Bifrost 2…

1 Like

Yep, and underneath the right hand speaker riser I could fit a XLR switch box too…

Some sound tiles for the wall might look good - though, I might end up putting a 2nd display back up on the wall. You can see where one used to be.

1 Like