Show your listening space!

I don’t think we have a thread that talks or shows our listening spaces.

I’ve got nothing to share currently as my desk is a mess and it’s being torn down this weekend for our move. I won’t have a dedicated area for listening still…but I might be able to make my room a listening space…for headphones and maaaybe my Kanto stuff.

2 Likes

Share snapshots of your present ENDGAME =D ?
Pretty much the same.

2 Likes

well…since we have a thread…perhaps edit it’s title to something about listening spaces rather than endgame and delete this one. :wink:

@M0N

Until this thread is deleted… here is mine (sorry for the bad photo).

3 Likes

Well what do you want the topic to be lol. Also you should be able to change the title yourself

@M0N there is a thread that’s called ‘present ENDGAME’ that is doing exactly what this one was meant for. so I was thinking a title refresh for the ENDGAME thread that makes it more obvious it’s about showing your listening spaces, since it’s had a lot of action already.

or we can carry on here :slight_smile:

Not really going to change the title of a massive constantly posted to thread, if anything this thread is the one that would be changed imo

well…this one doesn’t need to be changed. I was just thinking of eliminating a possibly duplicate thread as the title is more on target with what was going on in the ENDGAME one. :wink:

My corner of the living room:

1. End table for lamp, phonecharger, drink holder, etc.
  2. Lazy boy in the middle facing large TV screen and door/windows.
  3. Audio desk/cabinet holding all the goodies.

Nice bright spot. Pretty much as good as you’ll get in an apartment.

5 Likes

what is your music source at that spot?

how many bedrooms is your apartment?

Sony NW-ZX300 DAP feeding into an SMSL SU-8 DAC, feeding into several amps.

Apartment is two bedroom. We use the second one as an office/storage room. Nice, large apartment at about 1,300 SF.

sheesh. that’s a third bigger than the two story suite we have in the house we’re renting, LoL!

1 Like

Leave the thread and the title alone, this thread has lazyboys, that’s different and more relaxing than the endgame thread. Also a second place to share photos, what’s the point to having all this stuff if you can’t share/show it off to like minded friends :muscle:

Also, here’s the left side of the desk at the moment…

13 Likes

mein got. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Got a seat right on top of my bed, about a foot away from my speakers. Speaker sessions always go to there, headphone sessions either on the chair or just laying in bed

10 Likes

That’s fucking genius and a great way to make the most of the space you have at hand for yourself :clap: :clap: :clap: Bravo Jose!

2 Likes

I find Nick’s nook delightful, but mine is the polar opposite. A single mid-fi headphone connected straight to an aging MacBook via the stock cable, used interchangeably in a few different locations within my home.

It’s what goes on inside the laptop that’s the heart and soul of my fusty little world:

For the past three years I’ve been on a seemingly endless journey to refine frequency response via EQ. I live in a very alien world to the majority on this forum. You should probably kick me out, grin. (Although, if I could find a good DAP with an equal or better EQ capability, I’d happily switch to that.)

3 Likes

how many bands do you want?

31 if graphic, at least 10 if parametric.

what’s the dif exactly?