Show your listening space!

I might as well…

9 Likes

I have no desire to rearrange and my liquid platinum seems to find its temporarily permanent spot.

7 Likes

This is the listening space in what I call my PC lab area. This is separate from my work-from-home office.

Started the day like this
B4

Pulled the the Schiit chain from the primary desk. Now I got this big hole to fill. Maybe a tube amp?
after

Moved the Schiit stack on to the secondary desk added in a switcher so I can work the Jot 2 and MLP from the Bifrost 2. (Had to pull the soekris dac1321. Think I am going to move it to the rec-room area)
moved

The gaming desk still needs attention. Wasn’t on the agenda today.
neeswork

Here’s a pic that captures the space in tunnel vision
longshot

Here are the 2 listening desk setups.
accros

Everything is pretty much a mess. Once I get the game desk reworked and maybe do something with my TV and old HTPC., I can capture some better shots of this area.

12 Likes

Very nice!! all my spots are in different rooms but my main is …

7 Likes

Your space look more adult. Mine looks like like an after thought. But, I like to keep my play space separate from work space. I sorta equate it to an adult version of a “fort”:laughing:

2 Likes

All my spaces are for “play” … I still go somewhere else to work…!! This place here is for when I want to get somewhere fast!!

Home of my Adam T5Vs and a sub

10 Likes

That is badass. You have it going on with that sim setup for sure!

1 Like

I can legally drink and drive here… Just not well!! LOL!!

2 Likes

I just got station B up and running. Rearranged my main desk and moved some stuff over here. This is at the end of a couch so it’s more of the kickback and relax station…but is also the home of my budget review stack, which is all Schiit. The BF2 and MLP are new additions to this station. The Cayin N6ii DAP makes a great source. Plugged into the MLP is the HekV2 in this pic (which is on my head, lol):

6 Likes

End of couch set-up… :face_with_monocle: Yesss, for some reason I never thought to drag a DAC, AMP and headphones into my living room…Sooo much more comfortable than the office. Nice set-up there.

1 Like

You NEED to have all of your gear in the living room. :smile:

1 Like

Does the BF2 run off your DAP as a source?

Yes. In that pic it did. The dap didn’t initially recognize it but a pull it out and plug it back in worked like a charm

Lucky you! My Sony can’t do it, so now my set-up includes a very large laptop.

Sooo, the stands for my Kali LP6 came today, quite happy with them…
Sounds pretty darn good too for having little room treatment.
The room looks kinda chaotic & I like it :blush:

This is my “cave in a cave”.
I have a very affordable 1 room appartment & built a high bed.
This is bascially the cave under my bed:

I’ve found most of my furniture on the street or bought it second hand.
There’s no real theme here :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Very nice👍

I’ve always thought loft beds make a ton of sense when you’re space limited and of able body.

1 Like

I don’t see any issue with that. Looks way better than those designed front to back sterile apartments some people “live” in.

1 Like

Here’s my listening , gaming and movie watching space I’ve combined it for all my favourite hobbies in one lol.

My speakers are currently the Edifier s3000 pro’s but may upgrade them to the swan m3a’s in the future . My amps include the Smsl m500, xDuoo ta-30 and Auris Euterpe .

Headphones in the pics include:
Gold planar GL2000
Audeze LCD 2cs
Harmonic Dyne Zeus
Sennheiser HD660’
Neumann ndh 20s
Hifiman Sundaras

12 Likes

A redesign of my listenening area, which is now right (laptop) and left of the lazyboy.

8 Likes

Currently in the floor :rofl:

8 Likes