Shozy Form1.1 iem

Just updated my original post with the full post that I used on Reddit.

I’ve got the Blon, SHOZY 1.1 and the Starfield if you want a comparison?

Yes! I’d love to hear your thoughts. I came so close to buying the Starfields. If the wait time hadn’t been longer I probably would have gotten them instead of the 1.1. I still might pick them up at some point in the future.

What I can say is that the Starfields have the right amount of everything. Just enough bass, compared to the Blon, so it doesn’t encroach the vocal range. Just enough treble, compared to the shozy 1.1 where the 6k peak doesn’t get fatiguing.

Vocals really stand out on the Starfield and according to graphs vs the shozy 1.1, the treble extends more but isn’t as piercing. Stage and vocals are what really took me by surprise with the Starfield, compared to the other two IEMs. The sense of separation is good too.

That seems consistent with what I’ve heard about them. Overall pleasing sound with nothing overdone to stand out or offend. They sound like a great all-rounder. I will need to hear them at some point down the road. The treble on the 1.1 is definitely a little elevated compared to the BLON but it hasn’t really bothered me. The ZSX I had before was fatiguing in the treble from what I remember. The 1.1 hasn’t done that to me yet, but I could see how it might bother some people.

Yeah, I find the Blon is a very “chill” IEM, whereas the other two are more engaging where you want to actually focus more on your music, the Blons tend to let music take a backseat like when you’re trying to sleep etc.
I had to wait around 2 weeks for the Starfield but it’s worth it and in balanced mode it truly sings!

1 Like

I’ve got the Shozy 1.1 in right now, the vocals seem “squeezed” compared to the Starfield. Maybe due to the v shaped the Shozy’s have, they act like this.

But, get the Starfield. It’s great to have a variety of sounds to choose from. Blons are L shaped, Shozy’s V and then Starfield is fairly flat

Listening to these again tonight and man the bass just THUMPS! Puts a smile on my face every time.

@M0N did your 1.1 ever show up from Linsoul? Or are you still waiting ?

I’ve just given up on it at this point lol

1 Like

“From”…

1 Like

I think they fell off the boat though… or the boat got pirated.

Soooo… have they ever shown up? You already said you gave up and they probably won’t ever come up at this point, but I’m still curious.

Nope lol, unfortunately not. Emailed linsoul plenty of times, honestly just done lol, no hope

For those that haven’t seen it. They had the Form 1.1 on sale during the Christmas sale in 2023, so I ordered a pair. The order was officially cancelled this morning.

We have not received any notification from the manufacturer regarding the processing time for this product. We anticipate that the manufacturer may not proceed with further production of this particular item. Therefore, we are canceling your order.

I am sort of bummed, mostly because there are so few differently tuned IEMs lately.

1 Like

Any reason given for the cancellation?

2 Likes

Just that comment about the not getting anything communication from Shozy about the processing time. They refunded the money as well ( they offered the refund a couple months ago ). It is odd since Shozy has new products ( P20 ), but apparently aren’t doing the 1.1 anymore.

3 Likes

It is pretty old by now I was surprised it was still a listing. Very sadly there was a super cheap classified for this model around the time you placed your order. :cry:

2 Likes