🔶 Shuoer EJ07M

This is the official thread for the Shuoer EJ07M

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: Yes

:red_circle: Hifiguides Amazon Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews

3 Likes

Won’t someone say something about him? I realized that it was very good for metal :))

My set is arriving tomorrow.

1 Like

Go mest mk2 for metal, skip tribids :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think so too.

Shuoer EJ07M Unboxing:

16 Likes

They look very nice

1 Like

And the sound man… I’m just dropping F bombs around.

2 Likes

How they go along with techno, trance etc.?

I have never seen more beautiful shells. Temptation …

1 Like

Grab Tea. Drop an air of mid bass, add an hair of sub-bass with better texture. Grab it’s amazin stage, multiply it by 1.5 or 2x. Give it detail and a little more treble. Add overall detail and separation. There’s your answer.

5 Likes

Haha good answer :grinning:

1 Like

And all of that u got it just for 370$ if i can remember . I’m so so happy for u bro . Can’t wait to read your review :fire:

1 Like

400€, not dollars :stuck_out_tongue: still, good enough!

First impressions, it’s my first end-game piece. I need to A/B with Teas and Variations. So far, they sound an upgraded Tea, which was exactly what I was looking for.

4 Likes

I was thinking that the silver look better on them but bro now i m so confused :star_struck: maybe I did change my mind.

Teas, EJ07m, Mest Mk2…

Black and yellow baby.

(damn, just realized I need black Oxygen now…)

3 Likes

2 mounths ago i was looking for the black ones but i didn’t find them then i did lose interest when i saw prism coming

@nymz if u can just tell me about vocals in the Ej07m :sob: u are my shortbus now

1 Like

an hair less forward than teas, more detailed, holographic. Ridiculous mids bro.

I’ll give my first impressions later today/tomorrow. I’m busy at work, but will do some tests today.

I also got Tanchjim Tanya for filters. Gonna play with that.

4 Likes

Take ur time i will be the first one who read it . I did ask yesterday looking for iem that have mids forward with great imaging and whide sound stage maybe the ej07m will be my endgame