šŸ”¶ Shuoer EJ07M

You donā€™t know that. I love the Mangird Tea and I love the MEST MKII. I love Mele (I have two so far). My heart is open + willing to allow the greatness of the EJ07m in if it is worthy. :slight_smile:

And if I am disappointed in it, the two of you @nymz @Godria will never hear the end of it! :angry:

2 Likes

I am pretty sure u will love it. It is a special set with a beautiful tuningā€¦

Tho I didnā€™t spend much time with itā€¦ But EJ07M has a big spot in my heart among all of my other IEMs

3 Likes

Bro, someone has to crush your hopes so you donā€™t get fooled by your brain. It will sound like Tape Pro had a baby with your KZ pair (cant remeber the name). Stage and imagin like Timeless and other technicalities close to clair (but worse). Overall presentation like UP.

There you go, donā€™t throw up.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot to take in.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure as well. My favorite aesthetics are the black carbon fiber with gold flakes. I have the Mangird Tea, MEST MKII and now the EJ07m with the same aesthetic. I canā€™t wait to shoot some photos of all three! :slight_smile:

After studying all the graphs, I also believe the EJ07m will bring something different to the table than all the rest of my tribrids.

ā€¦not to mention anything to get @nymz to shut up about me buying it because it is the greatest thing ever best endgame blah, blah, blahā€¦

4 Likes

I am afraid you will forget about the tea when u have the EJ07Mā€¦

Never owned it or tried itā€¦ But I can understand how does it soundā€¦ Cuz @nymz posts, and u as wellā€¦

I canā€™t wait to see your awesome photos!

4 Likes

I made dibs on that last week, get outta here. My idea.

Pfffft. Easy. You got hustled.

To be fair, I knew youā€™d grab your card the moment I showed you the platesā€¦

I guess youā€™ll be putting in an order for a MEST MKII fast then. :wink:

2 Likes

I never tought to say this or that this day would comeā€¦ But sheā€™s kinda rightā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah, my dear it is a sweet demon

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

I hope youā€™re right. For your sake. Iā€™d hate to have to kick your butt! :wink:

3 Likes

Me trying to
running-funny

But seriouslyā€¦ It is a unique set tbh

3 Likes

Iā€™ll believe it when I see the pics. :slight_smile: But if youā€™re not Fā€¦ing around, Iā€™m getting excited for you then! MEST BROS! :slight_smile:

Itā€™s some Asos package from my girl that just appeared on my mail, but I like messing with you :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

Or is it?

2 Likes

Really? I couldnā€™t tell.

2 Likes

@Resolutionā€¦

BTW EJ07M

It has a small flaw to some peopleā€¦ And it could be a BIG issue for othersā€¦ IMO

He knows. Iā€™ve spammed in PM :rofl: I donā€™t want to be the guy that recā€™d something he canā€™t use.

1 Like

Cuz he seems serious about itā€¦ Lol

I got a little bit nervous