šŸ”¶ Shuoer EJ07M

Heā€™s a teddy bear, donā€™t sweat it. Heā€™s probably in a pink pijama eating ice-cream and listening to gwen stefanni :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And so. EJ07m is fantastic in the words of many people! Is it more musical than EJ07? I havenā€™t listened to them, but I think 07m will be more fun.

Well, preferences. For most people yes, youā€™re right :slight_smile: For you, I think 07m will suit you better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

quoting this to not forget to reply again lol.

1 Like

I will feel slight more bass than with Teas, while keeping the same balanced and presentantion. Texture is better, specially in the sub-bass region. Itā€™s sub-bass texture is closer to Variations (Best-in-class sub-bass) than to Teas. Since the treble is also slight more elevated than Teas, bass will feel close to Teas presentation, but with everything being more detailed. Iā€™d say itā€™s a true upgrade to Teas.

If you need more bass than Teas, then:

Let me ask you, do you have Mele? The tuning is very very alike. If you love one, youā€™ll probably love the other.

Clairvoyance is a a different beast, but according to reports, will be weaker on technicalities - I canā€™t vouch for this since Iā€™ve never heard it, but I can understand why. Will have more bass than EJ07m for sure.

Graph comparing the three of them:

2 Likes

Just had a trip on this music. Great immersion, wow

Moby Dick (Originally Performed by Led Zeppelin) (Karaoke Version)

And some people wrote here that 07m was worse than the other new tribrids. Thatā€™s why I troll them sometimes :)))

It has less resolution and overall detail than Monarch or Variations. Those are monitors, so youā€™ll get more detail from those. Also better treble since EJ07m treble is toned down, just like Teasā€™ treble. Variations/Monarch treble is top of the class if you want that sparkly detail.

1 Like

They here

2 Likes

Congrats!

Wowā€¦ Thst was fastā€¦

1 Like

Amazon ftw :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Especially JPā€¦ Always DHL

Sad Asian noises.

1 Like

Amazon JP doesnā€™t deliver to your country?

Yes, but VAT is as the same as US

9 Likes

FU bro. Iā€™m so jealousā€¦ I might need to try that after Mest Mk2ā€¦

1 Like

bro-dogs

3 Likes

Flexing on normies, pfffft.

1 Like

Thanks @nymz, I think I will have to save for the EJ07m then.

Yes I do have the Mele for about one week and so far I am loving it, the tunning is stellar and itĀ“s one of my favorites IEMs alredy (together With the Teas and FD5).

3 Likes