šŸ”¶ Shuoer EJ07M

Damnit! Just ordered these :scream:

I guess my Aonic 5ā€™s will go up for sale & Iā€™ll see about the Timeless when it arrives.

3 Likes

Congratz. I salute you!

Then you already know how Clair tuning is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol well youā€™re partly to blame :rofl:

The reviews are favourable and the graph leads me believe the tuning might be to my taste. I liked the SE846ā€™s but wanted more treble extension, and the mids although lush could be a touch forward.

These will arrive before the Timeless so I may not even open the Timeless box and pass them on if the EJ07Mā€™s are that good.

1 Like

Iā€™ll also leave this here, a fellow bud also riding short bus:

1 Like

@nymz

Sorry to ask

But Did you find good tips instead of the Spinfit, Final Audio E type?

Hope this set will get lots of loveā€¦ Cuz it deserves that << IMO

Thanks!

Iā€™ll tell what works/seals for me, but I donā€™t have conclusions about the sound yet. This set seems to be sensible to tips.

• Spinfit CP145
  • Spinfit CP100
  • E-Pro horn EP00 (the long ones, not EP01)
  • Elecom EP-CAP 20
  • Azla Crystal
  • Stock tips - White transparent narrow bore ones and black smush wide bore
  • For foams, only Comply T-500 seem to fit so far, but I need more testing. Ludos doesnā€™t seem to seal well for me.
1 Like

Sorry to hear thatā€¦

Ordered themā€¦

Thanks

you could have waited for my impressions on sound first :rofl:

Azla is a size bigger, so get 1 size less than you normally tho. I use MS on this set.

Lol, canā€™t waitā€¦ I am just preparingā€¦

I am aware of Azla sizesā€¦

Thanksā€¦

2 Likes

Howā€™s your infection? Almost gone?

Just found this about e-pro horn (ep00). Take it with a grain of salt, everyone hears different stuff:

Epro Horn-shaped Tips
Bore size: cone-shaped, tempered (4mm nozzle end, 5mm bell end)
Stem length: regular
Feel: soft and flexible
Bass: 4.25
Midrange: 4.5
Treble: 4
Soundstage: 3.75
Vocal presence: 4.25
Made of graphene and unlike most eartips, Epro has a cone-shaped tempered bore of 4mm at nozzle end to 5mm at the bell. It adds warmth, body and texture to vocals It tames harsh and peaky treble exceptionally well too. It DOESNā€™T roll-off highs and kills the air and ambient like some other foam tips. What I really enjoy about the Epro is that it adds a buttery smooth to the overall sound which make harsh-sounding earphones, such as the KZ ZS6, listenable again.

1 Like

Thanks for asking. Still hurts every now and then, but I donā€™t think itā€™s seriousā€¦ So hopefully I will enjoy listening to my IEMsā€¦ Soon

Absolutely

Thanksā€¦ :blossom:

2 Likes

For Crystal (He got TWS version but should be pretty much the same:

Azla SednaEarfit Crystal (for TWS)
Bore size: regular
Stem length: short
Feel: soft, grippy and sticky
Bass: 3.5
Midrange: 5.0
Treble: 4.25
Soundstage: 4.0
Vocal presence: 5.0
Another pricey eartip offering from Azla. Feels similar to XELASTEC but with a shallower in-ear fit. Both XELASTEC and Crystal excel in the midrange and vocals. Their most obvious differences are in the upper-mids and mid-bass range where Crystal adds a touch more instrument presence, separation and space. Mid-bass is cleaner and clearer than XELASTEC yet doesnā€™t sacrifice warmth and body. It is good to note that Crystal does not have the upper-midrange ā€œringingā€ that plagues XELASTEC. Can be used for both IEM and TWS.

This is for CAP10, I only have CAP20ā€¦ Need to order this >_>

Elecom Spare Ear Cap (EHP-CAP10)
Bore size: wide
Stem length: short
Bass: 4
Midrange: 4.5
Treble: 4.5
Soundstage: 4.25
Vocal presence: 4.25
The brand Elecom is relatively unknown outside of Asia. These eartips surprised me with their exceptionally good sound and budget-friendly price. For ļæ„250 or US$2.50, youā€™ll get 4 pairs of eartips consist of X-Small, Small, Medium and Large sizes. Sound-wise, it is neutral tonality with emphasis in upper-bass and midrange regions (which adds body) as well as in vocals. I rank these higher than SpinFit CP-145 and on-par with Final Audio Type-E (black) eartips. Everybody should get these eartips if they ever come across it.

Spinfits:

SpinFit CP100
Midrange: 5
Soundstage: 4
Vocal presence: 3.25
For neutral tonality with emphasis in midrange.
Purchased from Stereo Electronics (Singapore)

SpinFit CP100+
Midrange: 5.0
Treble: 3.75
Soundstage: 4.0
Vocal presence: 3.75
Slight improvement over the original CP-100 especially in the midrange and upper-midrange. However, I feel the top-end is less airy than CP-100. Bass also lacks a bit of punch and dynamics. The ā€œplusā€ addendum probably comes from the better portrayal of the human voice. True enough, vocals sound slightly more forward and crispier. Imaging, focusing, instrument and vocal separation definitely improved over its predecessor. Personally, CP-145 is still my most favourite SpinFit.
Purchased from Amazon.sg (Singapore)

SpinFit CP145
Midrange: 5
Soundstage: 4
Vocal presence: 3.5
For neutral tonality with emphasis in midrange and vocal
Purchased from ConnectIT (Singapore)

1 Like

NO, ITS A TRAP!!!

CAP10 is shit for meā€¦doesnt seal at all.

2 Likes

I would recommend earbuds while you recover, last thing you want is to make the infection worse by exposing it to virus/bacteria due to the insertionā€¦

3 Likes

You are rightā€¦

I havenā€™t put any IEMs in my earsā€¦ Cuz I donā€™t want to make the infection worseā€¦ The funny things I do clean all my eartips with alcohol wipes before I put them in my earsā€¦ But I have no clue how did I get the infectionā€¦

Thank you for the advicešŸŒ¼

2 Likes

I ordered these cuz I donā€™t have them

• E-Pro horn EP00
  • Elecom EP-CAP 20
  • Azla Crystal

The CP100+ they are the same as the CP100, right? Only materials differentā€¦

1 Like

They should be pretty close, yeah. I think plus is better for allergies and irritations due to medical grade silicone, but thats about that.

1 Like

Thanksā€¦

Maybe also Tanya eartips? I remember they were good

They are Elecap CAP-20 :slight_smile: (the narrow ones)

1 Like