Shuoer Tape Pro vs 1more Quad Driver

I recently chose to order the Shuoer Tape Pro over the 1more Quad Driver because the Tape Pro have a detachable cable.

Does someone here own them both? Which of two sound better? Do the Shuoer Tape Pro really sound better than 1more Quad Drivers?

There was a Shuoer Tape (P1 Killer?) thread on on this forum, where Shuoer Tape was compared against TinHiFi P1. The reviewer liked the Shuoer Tape over TinHifi P1. There is also a video where the reviewer compares the Shuoer Tape Pro with Shuoer Tape. The Shuoer Tape Pro sounded better.

It would also be great if someone can tell me if Shuoer Tape Pro sound better than the Airpods and Galaxy buds.

I had 1More Triple, wasn’t anything memorable IIRC. TP is really nice for certain things(spaciousness/gaming, mids), but may cause some ear pain. :wink:

owning the 1more quad driver. they have beautiful build quality and accessories. The sound is not bad, very dark. good if you like extra bass. not the best for vocals. i don’t own the tapes but as i understand they have a very different sound signature? much brighter?

The 1More Quad is a piece of shit by today’s standard. It wasn’t even that good in 2017.

There’s plenty of Chifi IEMs on Linsoul or AliExpress b that slaps it to the moon and back.