Simgot EA500LM Everything Thread

Yes, the naming is is not very clear.

I do assume that these 3 are the stock and official tunings though, but do recommend changing the name of them. Just call them “red nozzle”, “stock red nozzle”, “production red nozzle” or something like that.

I assume that this ^ is a modded version by you, but dont get why it is the one that you set as the first version to be shown when you click on the EA500LM.

4 Likes

I will change that. Remember they asked me for feedback and this is what I came back to them with.

Getting closer to a more Western tuning but out of China we are small potatoes market.

3 Likes

Looks sort of Serially.

3 Likes

Ahhh so it’s brighter than EA500 and EA1000 stock? That’s too bad :confused:

3 Likes

It doesn’t sound that way less upper mids and highs.

2 Likes

Another contender about to be kicked back into the dust

8 Likes

I know better than to check it out now. For someone without a Serial needing something value for money this is awesome. For someone with a Serial it’s unnecessary, but it gets my respect.

7 Likes

I’m sure at some point, it’ll find its way to you through our group. But no, I can’t imagine you’d need to chase this down lol

1 Like

Keep your eyes on the Quattro :eyes:

3 Likes

Speaking of Quattro, it is supposedly available now. Prepare your self for the influx of 2nd hand units being sold after the obligatory reviews are written on Head-Fi!

5 Likes

One will mine and I know another. Both Paid with discount - Neither of us will be making a review on Dead-Fi

4 Likes

LMAO

There’s a few other bozos on that site, brother, trust me, I ain’t talking about you :sunglasses:

5 Likes

$350 after discount I’ll pass, especially as I’m not lacking anything atm

Edit: besides, for all I know the tuning differences might make me like it less not more :man_shrugging:

I’m so done with the headache of having to sell things to claw back the credit debt used to pay for them. It’s worked as a sort of revolving g library for some time, but right now every minute is either more time with family or perhaps my 1 chance to exercise in a week… I don’t want to add the the inventory, or pressure of comparisons, etc.

I won’t sell my IEMs that were gifts, so whether a cheaper set beats them on value, or a more expensive set outdoes them, is kind of moot.

12 Likes

Ah shit, same here for me. I can’t bring myself to sell off any of my gifted sets and I can’t let them go for free either because they mean so much to me.

I understand your stance though. I feel like in the last 6 months or so, there’s been something of a shift happening for lots of folks, really focusing more on either family, career, or just outside life in general. That makes me both happy and a little sad due to the lack of traffic the forums get some things, but people bettering their lives is always a plus.

7 Likes

Anyone know how the EA500LM compares to the Dunu Falcon Ultra?
Falcon on sale for $162, but that’s still probably $90-$100 more than the EA500LM.

2 Likes

Review uploading PENON Quattro - Hugely Flawed Massively Musical

If you like brighter IEM’s then the EA1000 is for you.

1 Like

The EA500LM will get you there as well only smoother and more natural sounding IMO

1 Like

It graphs brighter but it sounds smoother/warmer than the EA1000:

Probably a driver thing (this is modded prototype version so maybe retail is different)

4 Likes

How can it get you there to brighter but also be warmer? It sounds like some kind of earphone miracle.

1 Like