Simgot EA500LM Everything Thread

Who said it was warmer?

Simgot EA500LM could be an iem of year material, especially at the price, looks great and could have that magic in the bottle of the ea500.

2 Likes

On January 12th, this doesnā€™t seem like a claim worth making one way or another. Best out of 12 days? Doesnā€™t really mean anything. Predicted as better than anything the other 354 will bring? Impossible to know, especially seeing how fast this industry is moving. Even if itā€™s great itā€™d be surprising if it can hold the crown that long, even against whatever Simgot might release in that time.

2 Likes

The hobby moves fast. About this time a year ago I was he conductor of Simgot hype train and now itā€™s gone and left me stranded at the station.

I guess Iā€™m a proud poppa seeing my kid leave the nest lol

4 Likes

Yeah Timmy did a video of how long the hype lasts for iems, and itā€™s like a few months often. A little hyperboleā€¦ but solid for sure.

2 Likes

From the few reviews out there I got the impression it was warmer than the EA1000. Guess Iā€™ll have to wait until itā€™s officially released here to see what more people think.

You seem to love it and I thought you felt EA1000 was too bright. So that would seem to imply EA500LM is warmer.

3 Likes

Anyone know when itā€™s being released? :sweat_smile:

Ainā€™t that a thingā€¦hypeā€™s moved on before the release :laughing:ā€¦

2 Likes

It is rare but there have been some chifi iems that held on for years. Like the Oxygen and the Blessing 2.

It is already out in china, so hopefully out in the west soon.

5 Likes

Eyes can wander :eyes: :rofl:

3 Likes

Aye even Chris is like snooze you lose brah :headphones::dash:

2 Likes

Looks like youā€™re gonna have to wait for a real good AliE sale to see a $70 (and under) price on LM

3 Likes

Iā€™ll wait for it to drop

2 Likes

Which makes a ton of sense. In hindsight, the conjecture that Simgot would produce an upgrade to EA500 and set the MSRP at cheaper than the set it replaces was weirdly raising false hope

2 Likes

Clever to make the shell very overtly state ā€˜LMā€™ or not - for such a FOMO based hobby, makes it much more clear whether someone has ā€œupgradedā€ or not. Thatā€™s my take on sets coming out in different colors whenever thereā€™s the least adjustment.

A legitimate upgrade over the OG in my opinion as it was for me over the EA1000

7 Likes

Wonder what happened to the price prediction of $60-$70?, currently listing on Amazon for $89.99.

1 Like

Gotta pay the resellers I guess Linsoul making a profit.

$60-70 was the conversion on the China price. Stuff that goes into the international stock and sale is probably being accounted for in their profit margin

3 Likes

When stuff gets sold internationally, they usually costs more. According to Dunu, its because of the extra logistics costs (I also assume its due to the extra staffing needed for the english marketing conversion and stuff).

2 Likes