šŸ”¶ Sivga P-II

Hey all you said was that you didnā€™t say best, which is clearly not true. Iā€™m simply noting that you said best, not really trying to say anything else

I see you remover the thin fabric cover over the driver, what effect does that alone give you?

I put it back on after I was done modding. I would say it barely blocks much sound if any

Oh ok, thanx. So the mod is just clear tape over the black partsbover the magnets if I have it correct.

1 Like

@Hazi59 Are the ZMF pads deeper than the stock pads, and if so, by how much?

They are deeper and it is noticeableā€¦but it is hard to say by how much.

1 Like

5 Likes

Exactly, its just a sticky fazor over the plastic

Well, my pair of Sivga P-II had to be returned to Amazon. A channel imbalance started to get worse and my left driver was 3 to 5 db less than the right. Rather than replace them, I opted for a refund.

Sorry to hear that :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah, sucks that it happened. I think Iā€™m going to buy the Sundara with my refund.

1 Like

Nice! That should sound amazing, especially with the silent revision!

That is the main reason I want to repurchase them. I liked them before the revision and owned a pair, but the right gimbal snapped and I never repurchased them. The silent revisions fixed the few problems I had with the Sundara, so Iā€™m intrigued.

2 Likes

I must honestly say, thats the extra couple of bucks is worth it to get the sendi. The M570 and even the Sivga PII has problems. Didnt hear of any major problems with the Aiva.

1 Like

Okay everyone Iā€™ve made a big break through with my Sendyā€™s and I think this will help those that are on multiple pairs or are on the fence about their headphones. When you take off your pads those four screws are a huge indication of how its going to sound. For example on the left driver if I really screw all four in tight it sounds like the headphone is lifeless or choked. on the right side if its screwed too far out (the opposite of how lightly screwed in the left side is) the treble sounds completely broken. That airy sound with low end is gone. This matter most with how the Sendi/Sivga sound and id be interested in those who donā€™t like how their pair sounds how they feel its changed. @mon @PapaEmeritus

3 Likes

So what do gou suggest? Loosening all 4 a little bit

1 Like

Id say experiement, keep a tab on where they were originally so you can reverse what you do incase you dont like it. My left driver doesnā€™t like being screwed in at all basically barely tied down it looses the airy treble, low end and sounds choked.

My right driver like to be tied down nearly the whole way then loosened up a turn on each screw.

You will have to find out which combination suits yours best I hope people who arenā€™t liking what they hear try this as it make it sound what Zeos described them as 100%

1 Like

Would you attribute that to poor QC on the cup housing or on the driver?

1 Like

No bad QC mine came in perfect from factory sounded as good as zeos pair were described, i just opened mine up to look at potential mods and after over tightening a side I noticed a huge sound difference

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s something to do with the tolerances of their cup design. Doing up or loosening a screw is easier than making a new cup. Maybe that also explains the broad range of reactions to the Sendy-esque headphones.

3 Likes