đŸ”¶ Sivga P-II

Zeos said that after a CanJam in 2018. It may have been mildly exaggerated as the “Best New headphone” back then. It certainly doesn’t apply now, 2 years later. There are many other options.

1 Like

Also build is a big deal to Zeos. but the Aiva was impressive in that its a planar and it has so much detail and just sounds so good. it has such nice treble and great bass, V shaped, and that intimate soundstage. i love it. and now that we have the sivga p2 and it sounds identical at 400$, its a fantastic deal. I’m not sure what competes with it now at 400$

1 Like

The $400 King

I know a lot of people haven’t had the best pair of Aiva’s but my pair sound exactly as did Zeo’s described. The Fazor mod I did reallly helps the mids gets it into HD 650 territory. They become so lush. Now that I’ve got my Sendy’s to this point I was considering Aeolus but I think i’ve almost got everything that headphone also achieves

1 Like

audeze lcd 1 and hifiman sundara are the competition for those that dont like the sendy driver.

1 Like

Or the verum 1, or you can snag a used lcd 2 in this price range too

3 Likes

Thought I might post this here. The Sticky Fazor Sendy Aiva mod I did also applies to the Sivga PII. The sticky fazor has been applied to the front and backs of the left and right driver seeing as its a double sided planar

1 Like

The Effect of the Sticky Fazor is that it helps not only guide the air but brings up the mids to HD 650 territory

1 Like

If you’re wondering how to open up the Sendy’s to mod them with a stick fazor. Here is a 100% tear down to the driver i did on the Sendy Aiva

1 Like

I haven’t heard the LCD1 but i had the Sundara. and i never felt it was the equal of the Aiva. The Aiva just sounds better to me. I remember when i upgraded from to the Aiva, my eyes just popped out of my head

1 Like

Same for me to, instantly I could feel these were far above their price range

That sound really fantastic, grats. wish i could hear it. be nice if somebody had a printable version of the fazor. i might try to mod it then

1 Like

and somehow made them soundfaster, so the agression is up even more. I think that a Fuzzor (Felt Fazor) would aid better to the sound than the Stick Fazor. I’ll have to experiment and report back. One thing to note when modding them dont screw them in really hard back into the wood, it seems to ruin the air on the headphone

1 Like

Is that just clear tape you put onto there or something else? Do you put it over all of it or only certain areas?

sounds like yuou just found a perfect fit fo ryou ears and preferneces but for those that aren’t into narrow sounding, or want a darker sounding headphone. or just generally different preferences there are better headphones for those people. I just dont like blanket statements to say these are the best or they have no competitors just is untrue

i never said they where the best or that they have no competitors or that they are for everyone. Also i would love it if you would stop going on me for stuff i said or didnt say. i know how you guys feel.

aight will do sorry man

Just saying

1 Like

Note the “one of the” line there. is that not correct?

Notice again the line “V shaped”

Also i dont like how much you guys are on my case. I’m not a fool. if you dont like my recommendations fine. but lets not get overbearing about it.

Its clear tape with only 1 - 2 millimetres over the edge of the plastic housing to condition the air to come together without crashing into each other.