🔶 Sivga P-II

Probably right, my dude.

I love my Sendy types. But the Elex rules them all.

It turns out that is the truth. Will get my Elex one day and compare it to the Aiva. Im sure it will be better but how much? Coz damn my Aiva sounds amazeballs on my new LS amp.

Ah so the amp is starting to make a more noticeable difference for you now?

You mean the Sendy pads from Musicteck for the Sivgas?

Oh yea, it just downright sounds better lol.

I thought it was interesting seeing this on the amazon page of this headphone.

Their English obviously isn’t the greatest.

It is very difficult for the Chinese to learn European languages, verbs are a nightmare for they. And imagine to have to learn a new set of letters, pronunciation, grammar, etc. Not exactly the easiest thing, so I always give them a pass when it comes to it…

How does the heart audio cables fit in the … whatever sendi version you have? Just ordered my set of custom cables from James. On the pics the 2.5mm jacks look very long. Do they stick out much or not? A pic would also help.

I see Z just posted his review of the Sivga P-II, wonder if I should try those $15 pads before pulling the trigger on the more expensive ZMF pads. Just to get a feel of the sound with that kind of pad. Know its not the same as the ZMF but will be closer than the upgraded sendi/sivga pad

I bought those misodiko pads and they sound pretty shitty imo. Those pads may be similar cloth material, but they are actually designed as M50x pads and they are basically a Chinese cloth version of flat brainwavz pads.

Thanx, woupd give it a skipp all together then

Np. I was disappointed because they are comfortable. The sound becomes hollow and you lose bass and mids with those pads.

I have a question about pad options for people who own the Sivga and/or Aiva. I also realize that people have been talking about pad options in both threads but want a specific question answered if possible. I love the sound signature of the Sivga but they can be a bit fatiguing for me. I tend to play music on the louder side and enjoy good impactful base (which the sivgas easily achieve when pushed a bit). I swapped out the pads for Brainwavz xl velour that I just had laying around and can say they relaxed the sound a bit. I’m likely looking for something between the two pads (possibly the pads from the blon b20, but I can’t find them anywhere). I feel as though I lose to much of the intensity and treble with the Brainwavz seemingly putting my ears a bit too far from the drivers. Thanx for any help/recommendations u guys have!

Try something like this first to calm the highs the foam should calm the treble but might affect bass response. And may make it heavier

Hmm interesting. Thanks!!

When zeos said in his review of the avia that they were the best thing at canjam, how exaggerated was that? I don’t understand how that’s possible given the price point of those and now the sivga pII. Am I missing something?

Fairly exaggerated, pretty hyped up tbh, this is coming from a sendy owner lol

1 Like

“Best” is likely a combo of uniqueness, execution, and the general price to performance ratio. Considering zeos is more focused on uniqueness and price to performance I think it makes sense. You can disagree with if it fits your preferences, which is likely why it seems overhyped to some.

1 Like